Chapter 9

With steaming cup of coffee, Yoongi watched the sunset through the glass window at his cabin. But his mind was somewhere else, somewhere far from the mesmerizing view he had before his sight. And it held only one particular name at title.

Y/n

( Knock! knock! )

Yoongi : come in.

Peeking through the door of his cabin, his secretary Jade, bowed to him in greeting.

Jade : You have a visito-ooph!

He almost fell on his face when the door was pushed wider by the not so expected presence of Jungkook.

Jungkook : I'd prefer to cut the stupid introductions here, Min. Totally waste of time which we have very little much at the moment. And for the first time in history, we'd both agree to that, I guarantee you.

◽️◽️◽️◽️

Silence.

Jungkook was met with nothing but silence from Yoongi who sat only few meters away from where he sat, ever since he stepped in this room of four walls after Jade left them alone.

Jungkook was in rush but still managed to compose himself when he put his words in front of him, as much as he could with politeness, considering the egostic bastard that he actually is.

He waited for a while for Yoongi to at least show something, anything as such of emotion that could count in what position they were after Jungkook came here himself to him to ask for help or partnership as he finds more appealing to his pride.

Yoongi : So, by all means, you want my help or partnership as you address it, to find your ex-wife who happens to be my sister and whom you happens to had caged and tortured all this time when I clearly remember almost begging you to tell me about not just a month ago, right?

The corner of Jungkooks lip twitched.

Jungkook : Yes.

Yoongi : And you expect me to forget all those things and just help you find her for what exactly?

Jungkook : First of all, I don't expect neither asking for you to forget. I said to look past those for now because we both have bigger things to worry about other than that. And secondly, her safety is what we both want to make sure right now. I never hoped even for a mere second that you'd believe me after everything that I've done til now, but I sincerely expect that you wouldn't be foolish enough to have that vegeance at a time like this when she is missing and both of our guts knows she's nowhere she'd want to be. And last but not the least, we never had a divorce so you should get used to addressing her as my wife not ex-wife, Min.

Silence.

Yoongi : You really are a bastard, you know that?

Jungkook : Never had a doubt.

Yoongi : You chose a perfect timing for coming to me when you wouldn't return with a black eye.

Jungkook : Was told the sly fox for a quite young age, nothing surprising anymore.

Yoongi : But have I mentioned, it's just due till the day all this is over?

Jungkook : Had a guess, now confirmed.

Yoongi : I'll make sure that you regret ever coming to me, Jeon. And I promise, you'll get a good bed rest for the upcoming months then.

Jungkook : Would be looking forward to that, partner. Been a while haven't had a good puncher at my mercy.

Yoongi : I assure you mate, wouldn't feel the need after I'm done with you.

Jungkook : Noted.

Yoongi : Now, who's the bait?

Jungkook : An old hag, also known as Han Wang.

#Hello there dear readers!!

A little information for all of my Silent and (cough*cough*) very Insfiring readers, after being an lazy and slow tortoise all this time.

So, as you all were informed at the very beginning of this sequel and end of @Silent Soulmate that this would be a short book and not above 15 chapters. But after a matter of time and issues, I had been irregular with updates that are now being a little bit short to complete only with 15 chapters. So, I've come to this conclusion that the book would be extended farther, considering the short chapters which aren't enough to narrate the story.

I'll try harder to keep my irregular ass  at bay and be more consistent with updates that I had informed before.

Till then, stay safe and enjoy yourself's with your favorite wattpad authors works.

Love y'all guys!