Chapter 15

Turning on his heel, Jackson glared back at a smirking A/n.

A/n : Your choice of spy wasn't very surprising, to be honest. You see, I thought you might've been smart enough to learn from your previous deeds that a woman is too easy to manipulate and posses. And that one, a whore you sent to KIB and let work under who? Park Jimin. Like, seriously Jackson? You could've done much better, you know.

Jackson : She didn't knew about where I've been. So how the fuck did you?

A/n : Oh come on, babe. I might be the second twin but our time couldn't  be that insignificant, right? I'm well aware of your tactics than your father have ever been. So, you hiding her somewhere that KIB can't hack, Jeons can't locate and your own spies can't even dream wasn't very hard to guess for your ex who has all of your properties and hideouts information. But for such an isolated island like this in the middle of the sea was quite impressive, I'll give you that much.

Jackson : And my men's? How did you buy these thick skinner's? That shoot the stranger before justifying if it's an enemy or aquintance.

A/n : okay, first of all, they aren't your men. So, you should try to overcome from that giant ego of yours which doesn't even let you notice small and insignificant things such as checkimg your employees or men's. You couldn't even tell that the bodyguards that have been following you for the last 48 hours weren't your hired men.

A/n said, holding laughter in at the stupidity of Jackson in this situation.

A/n : and last but not the least, your security system was good but not the best. Because you only used your money not brain which I highly doubt can be located in the top floor of your skull. Which idiot keeps their food sources without any security system when you're consuming them in a situation like this? And to top it all, have you ever inspected this island servely before making it your main hideout location?

A/n : A fool you are, Jackson. While taking place in the middle of this island, you put danger sign on it's front so people don't enter or suspect but forgot the back side that has routes which directly leads to your food source for your mens.

Jackson : So, you're telling me that reaching me on this island and taking my mens down so swiftly and covering them with yours, this entire scheme was executed by you alone?
Do I look that easy to fool to you, A/n?

A/n : woah, hold your horses, Wang. Who even said I did it all alone?

Flashback

Jimin : Make it quick, it's tough for me to be in your presence, Min A/n.

Jimin states calmly before meeting her eyes across the glass table of the resident restaurant.

A/n : I didn't knew you had a thing for a Min....

Jimin : Min Y/n, to be specific.

A/n : Wasn't needed. You're too obvious to think otherwise, Park Jimin. Besides, isn't every admirer of her taking a part in this, to rescue her?

Jimin : Seems like, Min's can't keep up with their words huh? So how did he know I was involved in this? Did he spy me or Jungkook.

A/n : Assumptions are mostly proven wrong, you know. He didn't, in fact, Yoongi is trying to distract me with his company ever since he decided to help Jeon to find where Y/n has been kept. And don't think I didn't try to make him spill whatever they are doing but then again.....he's a Min and you should already know that Min can be anything but disloyal, considering you've been admiring Y/n.

Jimin : Just get to the damn point.

A/n : Fine. I wanna help.

Jimin : You can't.

A/n : why?

Jimin : Because you can't be trusted. Your past says.

A/n : Then why are you helping Jungkook?

Jimin : Cause even if he can't be trusted, he has source's and brain that can be beneficial for us.

A/n : Does he knows where Jackson hides when he needs to? Or how many locations he owns to choose between?

Silence.

Jimin : Look, you might be helpful but do you think he'll accept you to find her? And to top it all, Y/n went missing right after you-

A/n : I get that, alright? And I know he won't neither would Yoongi so it's obvious why I'm here with you.

Jimin : You know I won't go on his back knowing why refused to trust you.

A/n : Then, don't. I'm not asking you to switch and work with me. All I want is to have one person to know what I'm doing or how so that if I am right and make it to her location, the rest of them will be alert and ready to cover. That's all.

Jimin : Fine! What's your plan?

End of Flashback

Jackson : So according to your scheme, those damn agents, your brother and her so called husband-ex-husband are on their way to me, huh?

A/n : In short, they are.

Jackson : Meanwhile you're in charge of keeping me down with your little volunteers?

A/n : Right observation there, Wang. Any other questions?

Jackson : Not really, sweetheart. But a little update for your part,

His eyes gleamed with something dark A/n couldn't decipher at the moment.

Jackson : You see, your timing and plotting may have been unexpected but this scheme was predicted.

A/n narrowed her eyes at him in question, encouraging him to continue as he gave a brief glance at the occupied bed opposite them.

Jackson : Otherwise, why do you think your lovely sister is lying unconcious upon those white sheets?

Turning her head back to where Y/n laid did she realized the negativity of the situation on her favour.

How wrong she was to think she was finally having the upper hand in this game until then, causing her face to pale and a terrible sensation churming in the pit of her stomach.

A/n : What the fucking hell did you do to her?

She hissed causing his posture to swell in unsaid victory.

Jackson : Well, at least she's not dead.

Smirk.

Jackson : .......yet.