Chapter 37

Women's are one beautiful creation of the creator. Different shape, skin, color, nature never matters. They are all alluring in their own way.

But the one day where every woman can feel their beauty, is on their wedding. They glow the brightest, bloom the prettiest and shine the highest.

Y/n was no less if not more with her pregnancy. Her face never bare of the genuine smile, spreading happiness wherever she goes.

Yoongi watched as the dressmaker adjusted her white net-mermaid skirt of her gown at her beige color heels. One of the female staff girl says something about her attire dreamily as his sister smiles shyly.

Yoongi's eyes glimmered in tears as he realized he wouldn't wish for anything else than this. He was more than contant to watch his doesang finally unfolding happiness after all the pain and hardships.

Y/n laughs out loud at the dressmaker as he felt himself going speechless at the sight of his creation doing wonders on the bride. Everyone clapped around her when Y/ns eyes fell on Yoongi standing at the door frame, discreetly swiping under the left eye.

With careful steps, one hand securely under her baby bump, she approached him with worried eyes.

Y/n : you're crying....

As if the sight made her more sad than Yoongi himself, her eyes watered instantly as well. Yoongi only chuckles, realizing how sensitive his baby sister had became during her pregnancy.

Yoongi : nah... I just realized how happy your happiness makes me, silly. I have literally nothing more to ask for than this smile on your face.

Y/n : I love you oppa....

She says before wrapping her arms around him which he returned with adoration.

Y/n : I'll miss you...

Yoongi : I love you more, doesang. But I promise, you wouldn't get to miss me though...I'll stay close to you.

◽️◽️◽️◽️

Priest : Do you min Y/n, take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband and cherish him for the rest of your life? For better for worse, in sickness in health, until death do apart?

Y/n : I do.

Priest : Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Min Y/n, as your lawfully wedded wife and cherish her for the rest of your life? For better for worse, in sickness in health, until death do apart?

Jungkook : I do.

Priest : In the name of the father, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You can exchange your rings and tie this marriage with holy spirit and purity.

The two exchanged their wedding rings as Jungkooks thump grazes the ring on his wifes ring finger gently. Memorizing every little pore on her skin like the back of his head.

Priest : You may kiss the bride.

With tenderness in his every little gesture, Jungkook plants his lips upon her hand first before lifting his eyes and met Y/ns unreadable gaze.

So many emotions passed through her face before she masked them all and offered a loving smile at her husband.

Jungkook was trying to see through her smile but she didn't let him. Tipping on her toes she joints their mouth together for a smearing kiss. Euphoria rushing through his vein as he forgot the world in that sole moment.

She smiles between their lips before giving a slight lick to his bottom lip and detaches herself with much needed restraint.

He couldn't help the smile that her tempting gesture brought to him. Silently chuckling at her action Jungkook bends forward and kisses her on top of her head lovingly. And murmured only for her to hear.