Chapter 11

It was snowing that morning.

Leaving the coziness of ones house would be foolish, for someone ordinary. Or someone who's just happens to not be the guys at their mission to find one particular woman who's now practically doesn't even exist to the regular world. But they knew better when it came to her, who didn't had to be slaving around KIB through her entire life yet she did. And now they know that they owe her in some unspoken or unseen attachment.

Pulling the hood down from his jacket, V sat in the driving seat of the van that technically belongs to Han Wang.

Namjoon : You know, I was wondering if you still remembered the deal that you owe me...

V : Never been more burdened, officer Kim.

Namjoon : Well...aren't you curious about what it could be?

V : Wouldn't you just demand it, as you referred, when the right time comes?

Namjoon : Fair enough.

It was silence for a few seconds before Namjoon breaks it again.

Namjoon : what if I divided the price?

V : You should have told me earlier KIB was unable to paid you enough. We do charity every once in a while.

The older one scoffs in disbelief.

Namjoon : You seriously think I want your flithy money? Im allergic to corrupted money, little brother.

V : Call me that one more time and you'll regret.

V grits through his teeth with his jaw clenched when Namjoon only smiles internally.

V : And to update your information, we kill to end corruption not for corruption.

Namjoon : How is that any better? It eventually corrupts you on the way.

V :  Then how are you any better than us?

Namjoon : We do it legally, Taehyung.

This V chuckles mockingly.

V : No wonder why she's stuck with a criminal that happens to have escaped from your legal ways.

Namjoon fell silent while his jaw clenched. In a way, he himself knew that Taehyung was right. If not for KIB rules and protocols, Jackson wouldn't have been alive in the first place let alone kidnapping Y/n.

Namjoon : Is there any possibility of us being like we once were, normal, ever?

Namjoon waits for him to respond until V questions him in return bitterly.

V : Did you referred it just you and me as us?

Namjoon : Taehyung-ah, we both know it's not. No matter what we say or do, I love him just as much as you do.

V : Then, no. Without him, as you referred us, cannot go back to normal. Because, he's gone and won't be back.

V looked at Namjoon dead in the eye and added.

V : Ever.

'Jungkook : They're here. Cautious everyone.'

Jungkooks voice rang through the ear-piece of V and Namjoon. And immediately their orbs were drawn towards the advancing private car.

After the car rounded behind the shady building it halted and some bulky uniformed swarmed and stood there. Protecting whoever was inside.

'Yoongi : They're armed, all of them.'

Namjoon : Those are bulks for guarding, means the one still inside the car is handy. How do we know it's Jackson or not?

'Jungkook : It's not. He's the fish we need and he knows it enough to not risk coming out of his shell.'

Just then the door to the vehicle opens and a man in one piece suit steps out. He eyes the area once before ordering something to the gaurds who nods to him obediently, before following their master into the shady building. Soon enough the men and his gaurds dissapears from their sight, leaving just of them to gaurd the vehicle in it's owners absence.

V : But we need to follow this one's track. He's the messenger if not the master.

'Yoongi : Leave that on the bastard in this circle. He's never empty handed in these situations.'

'Jungkook : You sure know me enough, pal. I wonder where were you all these years without me. Im so touched.'

'Yoongi : Keep your shitty sentiments in your pocket for now, Jeon. You've got job to finish.'

'Jungkook : Start the countdown, Min. I've learnt enough from that old hag experience to not enter in this game unarmed.'

Namjoon : What exactly are you planning to do, Jungkook? Aren't we supposed to catch this one red handed with the spy that's supposed to meet him in this damned place?

'Jungkook : We only scare him off. The rest will he'll do himself.'

'Yoongi : what's the plan B? We need to know the plan B. I can't put all my trust upon that mysterious or more likely imaginary plan of yours.'

'Jungkook : Oh come on, Yoongi. At least you should know better that how much of a selfish asshole I am. I put effort into only those which benefits me. And this mission, that I bought to you, is my necessity. More than it would benefit me'

'Yoongi : I don't care about that. All I know is that I want Y/n back safe and sound, Jungkook. This is my sister, we're going for. So I won't hesitate to destroy all of you if anything goes wrong this time.'

'Jungkook : She's my fucking wife, Yoongi. My first and only priority, we're talking about. She's no less important to me if not more than is to you. Do you really think, I don't want this to go right? You have no fucking idea how much my fists are itching to come in contact with this motherfuckers face ever since I've heard his name. Trust me when I say that I'm barely in control while knowing this little piece of shit is in contact with that fucker and watching him right in front of me yet not jumping on him right here is so goddamned hard.'

A loud exhale escapes from Jungkook when all of them stayed frozen on their sides, silently. It definitely was hard even impossible to believe his words for all of them.

It was no secret to them what had happened between Jungkook and Y/n in the past but knowing that despite everything he had done, him having feelings for her was unexpected. Especially because, if he did had them, which is obvious that was long timed from his tone, how had he managed to hurt her so badly?

None of them were ready to break that silence until Jungkooks voice rang through their devices.

'Jungkook : Besides it's been too long and I'm losing my goddamned sanity without her. I need her more than any of you do. So, don't give me that tone. I know whatever the fuck Im doing.'

Namjoon : Hold on... Who's that?

Namjoon says when the three of them focuses on the view where the vehicle was with two bulk gaurding, until a third presence was spotted.

V : what is he saying?

Just then, as the untitled man was communicating the gaurds seemed to be alarmed as they tried to reach their wepeapon behind their backs swiftly but was too late.

The unknown man had already aimed two of them with guns on his each hands, right at their foreheads. Freezing them at once.

'Jungkook : Like you said Yoongi, I'm a bastard. Always prepared for situations like that.'

They could hear the smirk in his voice when,

'Jungkook : Bang!'