Chapter 19

Jackson : Im not even surprised. But it's time you know that you play a very important role in this game of victory.

Daniel : so am I supposed to rule over the underworld now? huh....what sort of bullshit is this..

Jackson : well...not exactly underworld but....something like that.

Daniel narrowed his eyes at Jackson.

Jackson : However, we don't always achieve or make it up to everything we were supposed to.

Jackson smirks at Daniel.

Jackson : And that's exactly how, you are traded here Daniel.

Slam!

The doors to the cabin are slammed open as a raging Yoongi storms inside while turning the safety barel of his gun.

Yoongi : I had enough of your bullshits.

He stated before standing few steps before Jackson, where Daniel was standing a moment earlier. Daniel was taken back as soon he saw Yoongis aura, causing him to take a step to his left, letting Yoongi have a straight access to Jackson.

Yoongi : Back off, or I shoot straight to your skull.

Jungkook : Min, what the hell is going on?

Yoongi : ask this son of a bitch.

Just then the hollar of too many people clicks Jungkook and Daniels ears. As realization hit them both, Daniel punches Jackson on the face and he stumbled back while spitting blood.

Click!

The metel of revolver presses against Jacksons crown when he looks up, too unbothered for someone sane.

Jungkook : I warned you.

Shooters started gusing inside the four walls while pointing their guns at Jungkook, Yoongi and Daniel.

Jackson stands straight before wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt.

Jackson : Drop the gun, Jeon. You're forgetting that I still have the antidote that can save your precious wife.

Jungkook : I gave you plenty of chances, Wang. Now, it's time you come in action instead of just words.

Jackson : And how do you plan to make me do that, huh? Pointing a gun at me? Do you think you all can escape after shooting me? Look around first-

Yoongi : Does it look like we care? If we die, we'll make sure to take you along to make it worth.

Yoongi spits while glaring.

Jungkook : Give us one damn reason, Jackson. To make us trust you, having the antidote that you claim to have.

Jackson : ...actually, I do.

Daniel : which is?

Daniel scoffs and lifts his eyebrow at him.

Jackson : you have a heir on the way, Jeon. and you're putting both her and your unborn child's life at your gunpoint.

Silence.

Jungkook : ......you're lying.

Jungkook breathes out rather assuring himself.

Jackson : why do you think the entire island is eerie silent? Not even a single movement from the upstairs room.

He smiles wickedly and not even a second passes before Jungkooks body sprints towards the door and the heavy thumps of the wooden stairs that led to the nursing room above was heard.

Exactly nine seconds after, Jungkook bursts into the white room. Where laid the same motionless form of Y/n and unlike before, a horrified A/kneeling at gunpoint.

Namjoon and V tied and gagged while Jimin is cornered at a piller with multiple bruises on his face and twisted arms.

Jungkook : fucking hell...

He cursed under breath when Daniel and Yoongi got pushed past his left and in the middle of the room.

Jackson : huddle up, guys. I have present for you all on the way, especially....

Jackson smirked and entered the room while moving his eyes from Jungkooks ragged form to Daniels scowled face.

Jackson : you, Kang Daniel.