Chapter 21

Standing with cuffs forcing his both wrists behind him, Daniel stood between Jackson and his men's defenceless.

His jaw clenched everytime Jackson told him and he quoted, 'Have patience little Kang. You wouldn't be disappointed when the choper lands here, I promise you.'

But nothing that came out of his mouth sounded positive to Daniel. And the fact that Jungkook and others were locked down to the basement wasn't helping either.

After what felt like hours, the choper came to sight in the far distance as if rising from the deep blue ocean.

Adrenaline started pumping in his veins as it kept coming closer and wind began blowing heavily until the gray chopper had safely landed on the pavement of that buildings terrace.

Two gaurds strides towards it with their rifles securely around their arms. The door gets pulled out by one and the other bows towards the first person that comes out.

While a grin spreads across Jacksons face, a passive looks took over Daniels.

Jackson : Mother.

Jackson acknowledges his mother who returns it with a curt nod of her head as her eyes briefly glanced over the face of Daniel before she turns around and motioned the two gaurds towards the chopper.

They obediently goes as her command before they rounds the chopper and opens the other door, as another person walks off.

They walks the man around the chopper, to come to the front where Jacksons mother stood.

Even before the face of the man came to his view a bile rose to Daniels throat. The back of his eye stinked but the clench of his jaw was enough to prevent his emotions from taking over.

His tongue poked his inner cheek as Jackson watched his reaction with some amusement before facing the two new arrivals at his front.

Jackson : so...how do you feel after reuniting with your long lost son, Kang Yeong?

Daniels knuckles turns white as he shuts his eyes as rage begins building inside of him, barely holding him back from doing something stupid that'll only worsen the situation than it already is.

Jackson : ow, wait! Let me rephrase, how do you feel after reuniting with you heir....The Big Boss?

◽️◽️◽️◽️

Jungkook : ...03:54pm....

Jungkook acknowledges the time under his breath as the clear thud of something falling or landing was heard.

The rest of them heard too as they briefly glanced around the basement where three shooters stood on alert.

They all shared a affirmative eye contact before looking away and beginning the countdown in the minds.

9... 8...7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1!

Jimin : ah-argh!

Jimin began squirming on the concreted ground in pain.

No response.

He began growling while rubbing his head on the rough ground. And the others began questioning him yet the gaurds remained motionless.

He growled louder and the rest began panicing even more.

Still, no response.

And then, Jimin suddenly spit outs blood as the three men's heads whipped towards his frame before two of them rushed towards him.

The third one points his gun at Namjoon, V and Yoongi as they tried to approach while they still had their wrists tied to their backs.

Men third: Don't move!

He shoots on bullet at blank as the three of them dungs down and watched the scene unfolding in front of them.

Two of them tried to keep Jimin consicus as his eyelids kept dropping while his body trembles. They lifts him up before carrying him out of the basement door. The third one nods to the two before they crossed the door and heads to the stairs with Jimin in their grip.

Afyer closing the door and locking it he turns around to go for his previous spot, he gets blindfolded and punched before losing his vision until collapsed.

Jungkook : Check and,

He glances around him as Yoongi punches the unconscious body of that gaurd, Namjoon helps V up and V rolling his eyes at Yoongis attempt of releasing his frustrations upon a defenceless shooter.

Jungkook smirked before completing his sentence.

Jungkook : ...mate.

Thud!

Doors slammed open.

Jimin : All clear.

Jimin wipes his mouth as the sleeve of his shirt catches some of his blood.

Jimin : damn it. It fucking stinks to bite the inside of my cheek.

V : that's.....

V scrunches his face in disgust.

Namjoon : gross!