Chapter 39

It's been more than 22 hours now, leaving Y/n in Yoongis house.

Jungkook knew if there was anyone he could rely on regarding Y/ns safety it would be Yoongi. But his guts kept churning inside him. Unable to take it any longer he decided he had to contact Yoongi now. Didn't matter if he was being watched or followed by anyone suspicious.

And that's when Jungkook realizes that his cellphone isn't with him. Suddenly panick awoke in him and began to fumble in every pocket and his bag.

He couldn't find it.

Just then the cab stopped at his destination and Jungkook paid the driver before fleeing out the door.

◽️◽️◽️◽️

"Arghh!"

Another bone crushing whaile left Y/ns mouth as she was barely enduring the pain in her lower region.

The shrinking scream echoe's outside of the OT and Yoongi once again glared at the closed door where Y/n was taken at least 20 minutes ago for the emergency delivery.

Yoongi : That's it! I'm going in.

He states before striding towards the room when a nurse and two hospital security guards block his way.

Nurse : sir, you cannot go in! Please try and understand-

Yoongi : Are you bloody serious! She's in pain and it's past half and hour!

Nurse : Not all delivery takes same time and you know our best doctors are performing-

Yoongi : I don't bloody care if it's your best doctors or a damn magician in there! I'm not a fool! Her screams are not normal! I feel it! I need to see her now! Right Now!!

He lashes out at the female who was doing her best to not cower down under his now flaming and intimidating self. Mustering all the courage she could, the nurse tried to calm him down when one last nasty whaile came out with a cry of a new born baby.

The screams stopped abruptly. A little too abruptly for Yoongis taste as apart from the continus crying child who could be heard past the walls, the floor was eerie silent.

Within 2-3 minutes, the operation theaters door opens and a doctor came out.

A smile was just spreading Yoongis lips when the doctor rushes past him and others into the corridor. Yoongi frowns when the doctor came back and rushed straight to the still closed doors of OT.

Yoongi : w-what's happening..he...hey!

He tried to question the obviously panicked doctor but failed as the doors closed on his face once again.

Yoongi : what the hell is going on! Open this damn thing!

The security forcedly pulled him away  as Yoongi continues screaming and cursing everyone there.

15 minutes passed..

Yoongi was losing his sanity by now. Flaring through his nose he once more dialed Jungkooks number which went straight to voicemail. Again.

With a growl he threw his phone across the floor when his driver came outside the elevator in hasty walks.

P.A : s-sir.

Yoongi looked at him with eyes still blazing from the anger, frustration, confusion and a hint of fear he hadn't felt in years.

P. A : A/n is missing.