Chapter 6

Little Y/n : omma....where are you? Please don't leave me alone, I am so scared....

Sniff.

Little Y/n : I can't find you.....it's so dark I...I don't wanna to be here.... please, omma.

Whip!

Whip!

Little Y/n : omma?

Whip!

Little Y/n : omma, i-is that you?

Whip! 

Little Y/n : Omm-

Scream!

"Ahh!!!!!"

Little Y/n : Omma!!! Omma I-

Another shrieked scream of pain pierced through air when little Y/n came out of the dark room and under the moonlight.

Eyes widen as the scene unleashed right in front of her innocent sight.

She saw as the man above the woman smirked in her direction before biting down the already bruised womans shoulder blade.

Her eyes teared up as the womans screams echoed through the night while the monster raped her.

She felt the need to scream when the features of the victim came to her view who was undeniablely familiar but no sound could be heard from her.

She gripped her own throat as panic shot through her veins. She tried to run but was was suddenly cuffed in the four walls of darkness.

Suddenly she heard it.

Giggles.

Moans.

Pounding.

Curses.

She slowly twists her body and a mirror comes to her sight. She approached it and stared at her reflection when she saw that same familiar face who was a victim just a moment ago beneath that monster.

She lifts her hand and touches her face, so did her reflection. She got confused to why her reflection resembles that woman.

Suddenly, as if a light hit her, the mirror became see through a bedroom. A young man and woman laid there wrapped in the black bed sheets. They giggles, kisses and then makes love to each other.

Just then they lifts their heads and she saw their faces, starring right at her with hate and disgust.

A shiver ran down her spine when she heard his voice, behind her, instead of coming from the front.

"You were my rebound and now,
only hatred"

◽️◽️◽️◽️

Gasp!

Suddenly the desperate need of oxygen caused me to gasp and wake up from deep my slumber. I was back to my senses but the heaviness was restricting me from opening my eyes.

There was this constant beeping.
Something like heart monitor we hear most commonly in hospitals.

Hospital?

With a painful attempt my eyes opened only to be squinted shut at the sudden brightness hitting my lids.

My limbs felt like they've been paralyzed when I tried to lift my hand to shield my sight from the sharp light. After multiple attempts my fingers moved and then following after my hands. I blinked several times before I got my vision clear and realized it wasn't exactly a hospital room rather well organized bedroom with hospital equipments.