Chapter 40

Y/n was out on the balcony railing facing the garden where mist was covering tree's, plants, flowers everything in that foggy morning.

It was still dark and there was this serene peace that touched her hearts everytime she wakes early and comes here to witness the nature. Birds keep chirping now and then.

The thin cardian was drapped over her frame as she closes her eyes and felt the cold breeze caressing her face. 

Moments later, a warm woolen shawl covers her shoulder along the strong and veiny hands that pulled her back until she was resting her back against his chiseled chest.

Jungkook : it's so cold out here baby...

She only snuggles into him more as her response and he chuckles at her lovingly.

The two watches as the sun started to rise from the horizon and slowly the cold morning was unfolding into daylight. As if the peacefulness of the moment was calming her greatly Y/n sighs in contentment. Jungkook slowly bents down and kisses his wifes hair before resting his chin between her neck and shoulder blade.

Jungkook : do you like winter mornings?

A small smile tugs at her lips and she nods her head in affirmative. Jungkook slowly sniffs her scent before placing a wet kiss where her neck and shoulder met. To which her body responded quickly as goosebumps covered her skin.

Jungkook : I think I'm beginning to fall for winter too...

He says against her skin while shivers ran down her spine in pleasure.

Jungkook : or maybe it's you that's making me fall....hard.

One breathy hum left her parted lips when Jungkook started to squeeze her waist while biting her earlobe sensually.

Jungkook : I love you, Y/n...

His hands started to roam her curves through the fabric while his mouth trailed her skin leaving hot and burning kisses all over her neck, jaw and shoulder.

Y/n : I wish I could have said it back too....

Jungkook : Y/N!

Jungkook shrieked out of the dream as sweat soaked his entire body. His breathing irregular and heavy. Heart pounding against his chest and eyes moist as if he was in suffocation.

It took him minutes to come to his complete sense and his eyes went to the wall before him and a crease formed between his brows.

He frantically looked around him and realized he was in an unfamiliar surrounding. Where am I? His mind question to him.

Observing it for a moment, it looked like a small bedroom with only a single bed that he was lying till now.

As if suddenly flooded, his mind flashed the scenario that he witnessed before he was abducted.

He pushed himself off the creaking  bed, he went straight for the only door that probably might be the exit.

A small part of him thought it would be locked but when he twisted the knob, it was actually open.

Moving cautiously, Jungkook slowly parts the door and peeks through it. After waiting for a few seconds, Jungkook widen the door and scans it. It was empty.

The room did not contain much furnitures except the wooden desk which only had one single laptop sitting on top of it there.

Jungkooks head whips towards the small hallway that he had not notice till then.