Chapter 13

Sitting inside his en-suite Jackson was relaxing with ear-pieces on and with a glass of wine in his free hand.

Buzz! Buzz!

His cellphone vibrated, snapping him out his daydreams. Discarding the ear-pieces he opened his messages before dialing one particular number.

It rang only once before the recivers voice echoed through his line.

Jackson : You took longer than needed. What's going over there?

Man : It was a trap, sir. I don't how but I think they followed our spy when I went to receive your fathers message.

Jackson : Did you get the message?

Man : About that..Mr. Wang isn't exactly on his consicus anymore. He was tortured and now he can't even speak one sentence properly. Our spy was supposed to get him out of their hideout but they've double-crossed. They hid him somewhere else before we could reach him.

Jackson was silent.

Man : Sir?

Jackson : How did they found where you went to meet?

Man : I have no clue, sir. Everything was going according to us, until I was out of the building and reached my car.  I got suspicious the moment I stepped out and found two of my gaurds missing when they swarmed out of nowhere and attacked-

Jackson : Stop.

Man : Yes, sir?

Jackson : What do you mean two of them missing?

Man : Two of them were out there to gaurd for any trouble but when I came out, they were missing an-

Jackson : You goddamned fool! It's a trap!

Man : I know but I escaped befor-

Jackson : Shut the fuck up you fucker! This entire scheme was a fucking trap! And you bloody moron fell for it too! GOD!!

Man : but si-

Jackson : Do not contact me anymore!!

Jackson throws his cellphone out of the window with extreme force and aggression before he slams his palm on the wooden desk.

Jackson : fuck, fuck, fuck...Fuck!

Jackson : They can't reach me. Not yet.

He mumbles to himself before storming out of his suite and striding down and out of his private cottage.

The gaurds at the entrance of the white building greeting him as he keeps his pace up as he strides inside the elevator.

◽️◽️◽️◽️

The double doors to the lab room opens wide as a raging Jackson walks in with two of his bodyguards following him behind closely.

He takes the sight in. A pale looking Y/n lays on the white hospital bed with heart monitor beside her left in front of the glass window and oxygen mask attached. Eyes closed and brown hair scattered on her pillow.

He smirks at the sight in satisfaction before snapping his fingers.

Silence.

No movements.

Narrowing his eyes he turns back to face them and snaps.

Jackson : Do I have to tell you fools again now? Carry that chick and pit her in the van, she's shifting out of here.

No answer.

The gaurds stood unbothered before him with their eyes pinned ahead of them.

Jackson : Didn't you two hear me? I said carry her outta here fuckers! Now!

Clank!

The sound of a barrel opening makes Jackson freeze on his spot. Eyes blank with colour draining his features immediately.

A/n : Too Late, babe. Time to surrender to Min sisters.