Chapter 4

Kim Taehyung aka V.

Just how Namjoon was born to be an agent, Taehyung was too. They were both fated to serve their loyalty. But their destiny had chosen them to do it separately.

While Namjoon sticks to devote his loyalty to KIB, Taehyung decided to do it for Jungkook.

But nothing happens without a purpose, right?

V pushes his hood down and stares ahead of him, without any spark of emotions on his face.

V : It was your choice, Mr. Kim. To chose them over us.

Namjoon : You know it wasn't a choice. It was responsibility.

V : And we weren't?

Namjoon : ......

V sighs and bits the inside of his cheek, suppressing himself from losing his temper.

V : Look, I'm not here for this shit. I came here for business.

Namjoon nods.

V : I need informations.

Namjoon : Of?

V : 2004. I want all identities and background of those who died and has lost families in the fire that took place in 2004 at KIB heads.

Namjoon : As an agent of KIB, it's against my loyalty to share the personal informations to you. I'm sorry, but I cannot help you in this, Taehyung. If you were still-

V : but I am not. And I don't regret it. I came to you with a deal, Mr. Kim. To which the informations are the prime that I want. And at the cost of it, I leave it blank for you to demand. Expect to join KIB.

Namjoon thinks the offer thoroughly.

V : so, deal or deal not?

Namjoon : You'll get the files by tomorrow morning.

V raises his chin in satisfaction and asks.

V : What's the price?

Namjoon : Keep it due for now, brother. I'll ask it when the right time comes.

He smiles mischievously at the younger man before V gets out of the van and Namjoon drives away.

◽️◽️◽️◽️

The night was silent.

Jungkook stared at the ceiling with a soundly A/n sleeping beside him on the bed. She breathing regular as in she was in deep slumber.

The clock on the wall ticked when he sits up right on the bed and glances at the sleeping form one more time before he slipped out of the comforter. He walked away and towards the bedroom door before slowly twisting the handle and stepping out. He held the door and waited for a couple of seconds before he closed it behind him as he walks out with the lock on upon the door.

And just when the lock clicked, indicating the door being locked from the other side, her eyes shots open.

A/n looked at the locked door before shoving the comforter away from her body and heading to the door.

She dips her hand in the pocket of her nighty shorts and fishes out a spare key. She lifts it in front of her eyes and her lips tugged upwards a little.

A/n : Being a puppet in your game has taught me to not underestimate others at least, Jungkook.

◽️◽️◽️◽️