Chapter 10

Weeks flew by, patience was fading away as frustrations, anger and dissapointment took over.

And it was only then did he said,

Jungkook : Enough.

Yoongi, Namjoon and V shared a glance before they turned to a dark void of Jungkook.

Jungkook : Time's up.

He cranes his frame towards his aquintances and orders.

Jungkook : Get that rotten junk, it's time we get the negotiation level to a little extreme.

It wasn't that long before the not so stable body of Han was in the abdoned interrogating or rather the  encounter room.

They were past that dungeon which KIB usually uses for such criminals. But the rumors of having a betrayer at KIB had reached to them when they caught Han Wang weeks ago. At first, the thought of ignoring it crossed through Namjoons head but the little coincidences that occurred with odd situations, as in extreme effective pills or the fire alarm going off out of nowhere right the moment he was coming to conscious, had him alert.

So, before this incidents reached to it's peak and they could lose the only lead they had at the time, Han Wang was moved away under everyone else's nose. Not even the big boss had a clue what exactly had happened to find their prisoner, even Namjoon the under boss of KIBs disappearance.

But Namjoon knew the trust he earned from his boss. And that faith which big boss had upon him was enough to not worry about dissapearing and positive about that abduction.

So, here he was now, standing in front of the older man that laid on the rough constructed ground, hardly stable verbally.

Namjoon : So....any improvement in your statement mr. Wang?

Han : you......all..wasting your.... you're doing is......time..where...that bitch is....no idea...I have..

Jungkook : So you're saying, your son escaping from KIB headquarters, Agent Reed dissapearing, and you attemping to leave the nation and dissapearing from everyone's sight....all was just a coincidence?

Han : ...with them.....Jeon........when..?

Jungkook : Not your business, Han. Just one single information..and you're set free. I seriously feel pity over your state.

Han : lying....do.....I...not......

Jungkooks nose was flaring in rage when Namjoon was quick to pull him back inside the broken small cabin where Yoongi and Taehyung were.

Jungkook : He's right. That bastard is useless and we're only wasting our time over him.

Namjoon : No, he is.

Jungkook : Kim, didn't you just heard him? He's barely in his sense and no one could lie in a state like him. His mind isn't stable enough to form a false statement.

Yoongi : Exactly what we were waiting for till now, Jeon.

Jungkook : Why the hell are you two talking like some geniuses that figured out the entirety of galaxy?

V : It's because we are seeing what you're unable in your raging head.

Jungkook : Oh, now you too? Mind elaborating, sir?

Namjoon shared a look with V and Yoongi, who only shot a blank one, before he pressed the play button on his laptop.

----🔴----

Namjoon : So....any improvement in your statement mr. Wang?

Han : you......all..wasting your.... you're doing is......time..where...that bitch is....no idea...I have..

Jungkook : So you're saying, your son escaping from KIB headquarters, Agent Reed dissapearing, and you attemping to leave the nation and dissapearing from everyone's sight....all was just a coincidence?

Han : ....why......Jeon........them with.?

Jungkook : Not your business, Han. Just one single information..and you're set free. I seriously feel pity over your state.

Han : lying....do.....I...not......

----🔴----

Yoongi : Ring a bell, mate?

Jungkook : He isn't lying....

Namjoon : He isn't.

Jungkook : He can't....

V : He can't.

Jungkook : Not when he wasn't told in the first place...because...

Yoongi : ........they knew we'll reach him to get to Jackson.

Jungkook : All of this was a distraction...

Yoongi : Took you forever to fill in the blanks.

V : Now the real question is, how do we get to him?

Namjoon : It's over. We lost our only lead....

Jungkook : we lost the lead, not the bait.

Namjoon : what do you mean?

Jungkook : We can't reach Jackson through Han...but we can through that rumored individual.

Silence.

Yoongi : Perfect title for you, Jeon Jungkook. A bastard, you are.

Jungkook : Never had a doubt, partner.

Smirk.