Chapter 7

Caged.

The first word that crossed through her mind at her current situation was caged, again. The only difference the four walls of cage was painted with white instead of black.

But truth be told, she wasn't dissapointed or even hurt to know of it unlike in the past where it was the man she once unknowingly fell in love with and had managed to earn deep hatred from, which gave her both dissapointment and hurt.

Because all she felt knowing it was anyone but him, was numbness.

The white painted door was opened and few hulks from earlier came inside rushing until they all stood in raw, making a respectable path for whoever their boss was.

She could only wait and watch until, the man who had the balls enough to cage a wounded tigress, finally makes his appearance. Her wait wasn't long tho, as the door once again twisted and entered the same pair of shoes she had seen before she was abducted on that highway route.

Her gaze swept up his tall posture and rested on his features when they turned sharp for only a brief second before they became empty once again. However, the other pair of eyes turned amused on seeing the reaction he received from her.

There stood one of her oldest enemy and most unwanted man she would like to deal with, Jackson Wang.

Jackson : The name is Jackson Wang, sounds very familiar, doesn't it?

He announced with arrogance that dripped from his tone and attitude.

Y/n : Thought KIB had sharper chains to keep dogs tied in until they bleed to death, Wang.

She responds plainly and he chuckles.

Jackson : What can I say? A Wang is hard to keep locked when other Wang is out.

Y/n : And it's impossible to get to a prisoner under KIB's unless there's a betrayer?

He smirks.

Jackson : You never disappoint your admirer's, do you?

Y/n rolls her eyes at his cockiness and he continued walking around the white walls until he was standing right in front of her.

Jackson : But you see, not everyone at that agency is as loyal as you. And trust me, those some are very amusing when they come to negotiate their loyalty.

Y/n : I wouldn't be shocked if you said, there wasn't any negotiation at all when your bastard of a father bought them with only a few millions. Because, I've been growing and dealing with many of them. So, stop the bluff if you don't have the balls to say the name and just reason the actual purpose of this silly abduction.

Jackson : Oh come on, now where's the fun if it's you and me but no bluff  like our old times? Besides, even if I let you know the name, that wouldn't make any difference for me, now, would it?

Y/n : Your bastard self could never change, right?

She taunts and he smiles arrogantly.

Jackson : True. And about the purpose thing, then you should have already come to know how much I love suspence. It's thrilling, you know.

He empathizes.

Y/n : You've missed the important part, Wang. It's always you who end up in tangles for messing with me. Why would you even bother now, you fool?

Irritation clearly visible in her voice.

Jackson : Things change, Reed. And this time, it's changing for my good because your knot is in my grasp.

She narrowed her eyes at him.

Jackson : Confusing much? Okay, let me eleborate for you.

He snapped his fingers and one of the gaurds brought a chair and placed it in of Jackson as he takes his seat, facing her directly before speaking.

Jackson : So...when I got you in that highway, I was very pleased but then was in thoughtful battle of how exactly shall I settle our score? What exactly would be worthy enough to make you regret making me prisoned? Because as far I know you, you're not one to be bought with money or luxuries. And from the past events, there's not anyone left you'll be afraid for. Expect, that cousin brother of yours, what was his name again? Yooni, Yoongi? Ah, Min Yoongi. But then if I look thoroughly, he won't be much of a help considering how loyal he was. Before I even get to make him my bait, he'll shoot himself and be sacrificed instead of letting him be your weakness. So there left only two other options which are your ex-lover or your twin that I could've used easily if only she wasn't playing your part as mrs. Jeon. So there left just your husband/lover whatever. He could've actually been a good bait but considering the fact that you've escaped his torture, the chances lessen. Plus, that son of a bitch is my investment and like insurance policy.

He chuckles at himself.

Jackson : So, I spent hours in that thought and finally had came to hear a very unexpected but thrilling news after that doctor treated you. And you have to believe me when I say that, it was the first time ever in my life that I was stunned with something like this and indeed it was a good news. And it didn't took long for me to connect pieces of puzzle when I came to know and was truly beyond the clouds knowing who was the investor of it.

Y/n : Stop with all this bullshit and just get to the point, Jackson.

She gritted out.

Jackson : Patience babe, patience. What's the point of rush, when we have so much free time.

He smiles and straighten up on his feet before tucking his hands inside his pants pocket.

Jackson : okay, fine. Let me give you some hints.

He watches her features intently.

Jackson : So, as we all know, your hands are already bloody with one Jeon, but soon they'll be with another.

She scoffs at him.

Y/n : You really think I'd kill him on your stupid command? How foolish of you, Wang.

Jackson : Who said I was talking about Jungkook, Y/n-ssi?

He smirks as her features narrowes once again in confusion.

Y/n : He doesn't have any bloodline anymore, Jackson. We both know it, so stop that trick already.

Jackson : Oh hell, he doesn't. At least not yet.

Y/n : what the fuck are you implying?

Y/n hisses out with irritation.

Jackson : He has a heir on the way.

Shock is what went through her brain for a few mere seconds util it transforms into another painful stab again.

Her voice couldn't get any lower as she chokes out.

Y/n : A/n...is pregnant....?

She questioned more likely to herself.

Jackson : A-a...not A/n, my little Reed.

He clarifies before breaking the thin ice with his last piece of information.

Jackson : It's you, Jeon Y/n.