Chapter 27

Jungkook watched as the hulk of a guard who not a few minutes earlier have been considered threat was now slouched down on the ground with ties on his wrists and ankles with multiple injuries scarring his skin.

Yoongi : how much do they get feed that their skin becomes so fucking thick.

Yoongi exclaimed as he walks towards Y/n on the bed and A/n beside it at the corner.

V : we need to act fast.

Namjoon mentions to Jungkook who shifts his eyes at Y/n.

Namjoon : do you have a plan?

Jungkook : for starters, I need to get her out if here.

Yoongi : have you lost it, Jeon? We can't until we get the cure.

Jungkook : do you think Jackson actually plans to give it so obediently? If yes, you're delusional.

Jimin : so we just get out of here? What about the rest?

V : they'll manage, for now her being safe is most important. So we have to-

A/n : Jungkook.

Jungkook : not now, A/n. I don't need your opinion on this matter, Im getting her out if here and that's final. She'll get the best doctor, so nothing will happen to her. Which I'm not sure can be guaranteed here at this island.

Jungkook moves ahead towards Y/n but A/n was fast enough to stand between them.

Jungkook : move the fuck out of my way.

A/n : we cannot leave without the cure, we have to get it no matter what.

Jungkook : like I said, she'll be fine once she's out of here and at my doctors mercy.

A/n : you don't understand....she...

A/n closes her eyes in frustration and inhales deeply.

A/n : she could get complications physically if it's not the exact cure...

Jungkook : for me, her just being alive is enough....so it doesn't matter if she gets some minor physical issues in the future.

Jungkook spits out as he walks past A/n and reaches out barely to Y/ns form when the next words freeze him.

A/n : she's fucking pregnant, Jungkook!

There was a brief pause with silence as the word sink in.

A/n : and it could harm the baby if-

Yoongi : She's what!

Yoongi brust out as others were yet to come over the shocked.

A/n : I-I....I came to know it when I reached her a-and...it was also why it's dangerous for them both to transfer her somewhere else without her conscious....

A/n turns to Jungkook and speaks softly.

A/n : we have to get the cure. For the sake of them both. Please.

◾ ️◾️ ◾ ️◾️

Life doesn't give you many opportunities to be happy, at least not to everyone. And specifically, it didn't give Jungkook til this date. Not that he expected to considering the sins he has committed.

So now, when it had bothered to do the 'miracle', something he was still having problem to believe, he wouldn't slack off untill he claimed it fully.