Chapter 18

Twinge!

'Get to the location below, right now.
Unarmed!'

Location x~

>~<

After the message was seen, Jungkook flashed his phone screen to Jackson which he responded with a satisfied grin.

Jackson : Smart you are, Jungkook-ssi. Now, get your mens outta this island within fifteen minutes.

Yoongi : what the-

Jackson : You prefer her alive or dead? Because as far I can tell, she's running out of her time.

Jackson says to Yoongi in obvious tone.

Yoongi : Son of a bitch.

Yoongi mutters loud enough for everyone to hear before he co-operates.

Fourteen minutes later..

Jackson : hmm~

Jackson hums while checking all the CCTV cameras on the monitor.

Jackson : You're fast when you want to.

Jungkook : We did everything you asked. It's your turn now.

Jackson : Hold your horses, man. There's still one task left for me.

He winks before typing something on his cellphone. Seconds later it vibrates in response when Jackson locks the screen before facing Jungkook.

Jackson : There. All done.

A sigh of hope sparked on Jungkook and others faces.

Jackson : Ah! Wait.

Jackson squints his eyes at his wristwatch before speaking.

Jackson : So...according to my watch she got maximum three hours left.

Jungkook : what?

Jackson : Oh, did I skipped the summary part? Sorry, I'll elaborate.

Jackson : So here's the thing, I may have given her a drug to prevent from hurting herself but it also has side-effects. Especially, considering her sensitive state. You know, her being pre-

A/n : Will you just cut the crap and get to the damn point? How do we cure her?

Jackson : oh don't worry about that, babe. We got the antidote here.

Jungkook : Where is it?

Jackson : Aw, come on man. Do you take me for a fool? She won't be cured until my demands are fulfilled.

Namjoon : But we just did that, you can't go back on your words.

Jackson : Daniel isn't here yet, is he? Besides, I need to ensure my safety first. It's one against 1, 2, 3-5 after all.

V : Who did you messaged just now?

Jackson : Let's just say, family protections?

The loud siren goes off, alerting a presence at the sea coming near the island.

Jackson : How far down the city your men works from Jungkook-ssi?

Jungkook darts forward, leaving barely two steps gap between him and Jackson.

Jungkook : If you try to double cross here Wang, mark my word, nothing can rescue your sorry ass from me today. I mean it, nothing.

V : He's here.

V informs. Jackson smiles wickedly and reply to Jungkook.

Jackson : Wouldn't feel the need to.

◽️◽️◽️◽️

Daniel wore a blank expression when he was standing in front of Jackson while Jungkook and others were standing a foot behind them.

Despite he was staring at Jackson solemnly, his words were directed to Jungkook painted in boredom.

Daniel : He looks fine for someone in pain. His balls are still intact?

Jungkook : With severe displeasure.

Daniel raises an eyebrow to Jungkook.

Daniel : I thought chopping his dick off would be the first thing you do to him once his path crosses with you?

Jackson : Disappointed? But can't blame him when Im pulling his string right?

Daniel : excuse me?

Jackson : In fact, I hold the string that is tying back each and every one of you here. This is extraordinary! Wahh~

Daniel : Is he high? What the fuck is he blabbering?

Jackson : You know I literally felt a tiny bit of sympathy for you man. You're so so clueless as to why you're summoned here, gosh!

Daniel : what are you trying to say?

Daniel spits to Jackson before facing Jungkook and questioning.

Daniel : Boss?

Jackson : You're being traded, Kang Daniel.