Chapter 5

(Reversed)

It was after dawn when her phone buzzes.

Saying her slumber broke off would be wrong considering the fact that she couldn't get sleep the entire night. Her mind set on the things she never wanted to believe despite having them in front of her.

Sparing a single glance at Jungkooks sleeping form A/n reaches out for her cellphone placed on the nightstand near the bed.

The screen lightens up as she recognized the number she received texts.

She taps the icon and the last messages opens in row.

'I'll see you in an hour. You know where to find me.'

◽️◽️◽️◽️

Parking her car a little far from the church gate A/n walks out and looks around her surroundings.

There weren't much people here at this time. Putting on her casual aura, she starts to walk in the opposite direction of the church.

It was a little walk before the route leads to an valley route divided from the previous.

She passed by a park and approached the lake site at the end of the woods.

There stood a tall form starring ahead. His back was facing A/n but she recognized him anyway. She approached him and stood right beside his masked frame, now following his gaze in the distance.

A/n : I found her.

She informed and waited few seconds before Yoongi removes his mask and questions back.

Yoongi : Did you saw her?

A/n shook her head in denial.

A/n : I didn't but I know she's in there. He went out of the bedroom when he thought I was asleep, and I don't know why but I feel it wasn't the first time. I waited and then followed him to that that locked door.

The muscle in his jaw clenched as he took in the possibility of her being careless all these months despite the obvious suspect.

Yoongi : Didn't you felt suspicious of that room before?

He gritted out and the guilt sinks in her.

A/n : I did. But.....I didn't see a reason to look through it as long as I ha- thought I had him.

Silence.

Yoongi : I wish I could've felt wanted to say something to comfort you.

She let's out a bitter chuckle.

A/n : I guess, I don't deserve it, right?

Yoongis silence answered her in a way deeper. Taking a deep intake, A/n turned to her brother with her chin raised.

A/n : What do I have to do now?

◽️◽️◽️◽️

Jungkook : He lied to me.

He gritted out.

Jungkook : He was lying to me all my life. He knew how much she meant to me, how badly I needed her after mom died and......he took advantage of it. For what? For the heir that he wanted me to be? How could he....he kept me in the delusional that she was still somewhere out there breathing, alive.

V stood there and watched as Jungkook was chanting his pain and dissapointment.

Jungkook : It's unfair. He deserved to endure the amount of pain that he caused me! It's not fair to me that I couldn't hurt him, kill him, make him suffer what he made me!