Chapter 14

A human is void of emotions. Which divides them from animals.
Something that's considered good, sometimes.

The wound had healed on her forehead by now but the scar was still fading. Memorizing her every morning, every night of her guilts, betrayals and resentment towards herself.

The door to her brothers apartment unlocked from outside as Yoongi walks in with nothing but exhaustion battered on his features. Something she began to feel irritated watching by now.

A/n : What exactly are you doing to get so exhausted every night yet return with nothing that leads to Y/n till now, Yoongi? It's been over month now that she went missing and you-

Yoongi : Do you think I don't know that? I'm way too aware of the days and weeks she been gone than you've been your entire life. So no need to remind me, I am trying my best to reach her.

A/n : Then why the hell are you not telling me about it? What, who, where and how exactly are you trying? I could help you to reach her sooner so why don't you just tell me?

Yoongi : Like the hundredth time, I'm repeating, you don't need to know A/n. Leave this damn thing on me, alright? Just fucking trust me.

He grits through clenched teeth before stomped away from her and slammed his bedroom door on her back.

The apartment was silent with only her breathing alone there.

A/n : That's the problem Yoongi, I do trust you. It's just not the other way around.

◽️◽️◽️◽️

Yoongi : She still is insisting to know. Why can't we just let her know about all this? She could've been a help to know where that bastard has kept Y/n because as far I know she dated him when Y/n wasn't in the picture.

Jungkook : I don't do anything without a purpose, Min. And her dating him once in a lifetime is enough for me to not trust her. So it's a test she needs to prove me wrong. 

Yoongi : But I think she has already proven herself when she helped me get Y/n from you.

Jungkook : And she happens to be kidnapped right after that, even before anyone else saw her. Doesn't that sound odd to you?

It was silent on Yoongis side for few seconds before Jungkook sighed and spoke a little calmer.

Jungkook : Look, I know she's your sister who realized her mistakes, regrets her sins, wants to fix what she messed up and all that but....this is about Y/n. And before me, who has wronged her in some unforgivable ways, A/n has been the prime one to wrong her. So, wheather you believe it or not, if not because of her, Y/n wouldn't have been tangled in all this to ever begin with and might've been living a normal life that she deserved more than any of us did. And even now, if you're still not assured to trust me with her, how are you willing to A/n?

Yoongi knew well that whatever Jungkook was pointing or trying to point was logical and right. But a huge part of him was begging to trust A/n on this. So he was basically torned between these two that had ugly past selfs in Y/ns life yet now willing to do anything in order to save her from the monsters.

Jungkook : I know we are not in any place for me to ask you to trust me but...trust me on this.

A long pause before Jungkook added in a mumble.

Jungkook : ....please.

The mumble was so briff and down tone that one might think it never escaped his mouth. But Yoongi knew what he heard and was forced to acknowledge it before giving in.

Yoongi : Fine! But remember that I still do trust her and believe that she's changed. For betterment.

◽️◽️◽️◽️

The next morning it was.

While Yoongi had fooled around in dawn, just to be sure about his car not be followed, before heading to his particular destination that the rest of three had already informed him.

The four were smart but underestimating one weakling would be the only symbol of over smarts. Someone, unfortunately, they had been that snowy morning.

A/n hadn't lost track of where Yoongis car had dissapeared before she got out of the house. She did follow him and the fooling around had only made it more evident to her that how much she was being doubted by her blood.

Swallowing the growing lump back down, she waited until he had unknownly lead her to their secret mission.

So while the four were outside in the front of that abdoned building, waiting for their attack, she followed the said spy until only the two were left inside the building till that man left from there with his bodyguards after receiving the informations.

A/n : Stop, or I shoot without second thought.

She had said while pointing her pistol at the average height spy, identity hidden with the shaddy hood.

The spy wouldn't be tackled down if not for being foolish enough to take a chance on running off when the bullet grazed the weak knee. Falling down on the rough ground with one agonizing scream of pain caused a line of surprise upon A/ns forehead before she crouched down to unleadh the spy from the hood, without letting her gaurd down even for one sole second.

A/n : A fucking woman. Hardly surprised with Jacksons choice of a damn spy.

She scoffed and comments sarcasticly.

A/n : Now, would you like to be a little forward by mentioning your name or I force it out of you in my way?

"S-Sera....co-partner of agent Park Jimin......previously."

Sera.....guys, sounds familiar...?🤔