Author's Note

#Hey lovely readers.

At first, I would like to thank you all for staying with me throughout this story. There were many bumbs during this journey and it took more time than it was supposed to, till the ending. Multiple times, I thought this story was gonna go held for a very long time but because of you all being supportive and motivating, I finally got to complete it.

So a huge thank to you all lovely people.

And to some of my readers who expected a different ending and dissapointed, I just want to tell you guys that, this story needed a sad ending. When I write my books, I write each characters by being/seeing from their perspectives.

In this series, Y/n's character have been through many incurable things. Leaving scars that can't fade no matter how long the time-lapse I give.
Thus her death was compulsory for a more realistic storyline and so was the for Jungkook to stay alive to grieving for the rest of his life.

Every story cannot be given a happy ending. Especially not one like this. So therefore, it had to be complete with a sad and not so fair ending.

Thus, this shall be the last of S.S. book (Silent Soulmate & Silent Sabotage).
We'll meet again with a new book very soon. And the 'Secrets'  will come back with a new story, but it will be a original English work this time.

Till then, stay safe and stay healthy everyone.

See you soon everyone!
❤❤