Chapter 16

—Alicia—

"Er... Hi?" I greet Paul and he looks at down at me and I instantly look down. Okay, Probably not a good idea. I feel Harry's massive hand on my back and he gently pushes me into the huge van. I duck my head, yet I still manage to hit my head in the process. I seat down on a leather seat and rub the top of my head. "Ow," I groan.

While rubbing my head I look up, and see four pairs of different colored eyes staring at me. Harry was standing midway, sliding the door of the van. My hand leaves my head and I straighten my back, sitting upright. "Hi," I smile sheepishly. I don't receive an answer so I glance at Harry who has made himself comfortable, while I was dying out of embarrassment. Harry's green eyes meet my blue ones, and he smiles the corners of his eyes turning wrinkly.

"Lads," he positions himself and meets everyone's eyes. I could see Paul starting at us through the rearview mirror. "This Alicia Travie, she's... uh...." Harry looks at me while he stutters and I wanted to melt right here. What the hell is he doing?

Before Harry said anything to make a fool out of himself, I blurted in. "Harry's a friend, his family friend." Paul looks surprised, probably thought I was some flirt he'd found and seduced. I watch the four boys' expressions, and recognition seems to hit them. The fastest is the one with wavy messy tousled hair, deep set brown eyes, a slight stubble, and beautiful tan skin. He was indeed very good looking and his eyes were narrowed at me. His brow creases, and then he looks at Harry. Harry and him share a look and I suddenly feel very uncomfortable, this was rude. When someone greets you, you don't look like a freaking person who you want to leap on. Harry and they boy stare at me then and slowly a smile forms in his v-shaped mouth.

"Hello," he speaks; I picked up the hint of the Northern London accent. "I'm Zayn." His eyes are hard but his face shows that his very pleased to meet me. Beautiful face with a sexy name, perfect combo, I thought. And Harry was right, he was the perfect definition of, tall, dark, and handsome.

"I'm Liam," the voice breaks my mental chatter as I stare at a shaven headed boy who smiles at me. He seemed very genuine to meet me, instantly I liked him.

"Hi," I perk up and smile, hoping to match his. I was sure I looked like shit.

"Hello love, I'm Louis," someone with wind swiped hair offers a hand, and I instantly shrink back in my chair. I hesitate to shake his hand and he seemed to notice so he pulled it back and I blushed. "It's very nice meeting you," he says.

I nod and then my eyes fall on a blonde with hair swiped upward, showing his forehead. He had beautiful glowing blue eyes, not the light kinds, but an ocean blue kind. Instantly I felt a pang of jealousy, why couldn't my eyes be like that?  He gives a broad smile and chirps, "I'm Niall. It's a pleasure meeting you Alicia." I caught the Irish accent and my face broke into a grin, my grandma was part Irish. I remembered her telling me stories; I loved the one especially called the Luck of the Irish.

"Hello," I speak up. "It's nice to meet you too. " And then I add. "Actually it's nice to meet you all. You too Paul."

I hear a snort and then a deep gruff voice, "And as I."

"You know Paul," Liam asks. Even though I just met these lads, they were covered on the face of the planet and I saw them everywhere. Normally, I'd forget names, but since they were THE biggest boy band in the world, everyone knew them. Harry speaks for me, "Yeah, he was the one who picked us up from the police station."

"Oh," he nods in understanding. He leans back on the white leather seat and gives me a curious knowing smile. "So, how'd you end up together?"

"Liam," Louis scoffs, "you don't ask that!" He looks at me and winks. I give a small smile in response, he reminded me of my brother Alex, the joker in the family. Suddenly, I was missing my brothers; the feeling of going to London was growing.