Chapter 9

—Harry—

"Harry what am I supposed to do with you?" Paul growled as he parked the car.

I open the car door and feel the fresh breathe of the winter air. I blink several times and watch the valet take my car keys from Paul.

"Don't move my shit man!" I yell to the valet who turns around giving me a peculiar look. I felt someone take my arm making me whip my head around to see Paul towing me away. "Be careful!" I slur, acknowledging to my car.

Paul gently pushed me into the elevators and pressed a button making it from white to orange. I clutched my stomach and tilt my head back on the elevator wall.

"Liam is going to murder you," Paul said and gave me a sideways glance and shook his head in sadness. "Who told you to go partying? Do you how much this is going to cost you? There's already enough things going on."

I raise my head and say, "Live while we're young." I give a sloppy grin but Paul's expression darkens.

"Don't give me that bullshit," he muttered and hauled me out of the elevator. He stopped in front of our door and slipped a card into a slot, making it go green and the locks unlocking.

When Paul opened the door I was met by a shaven head and brown upset eyes, Liam Payne. "Liam!" I happily yell and hug him. Liam doesn't hug back and I pull apart, becoming upset. "No hug?"

"I got this," Liam said to Paul and he ushered himself out.

"Bye Paul!" I waved as the door closed and wobbled to the living room and saw Zayn crashed on the couch with a phone tucked between his shoulder blade and his ear. I point to Zayn and turn to Liam with a questioning look.

"Perrie sang him to sleep," Liam stated and moved Zayn's long legs so I could sit down. I held Zayn's legs and moved them to my lap and titled my head back.

"What is up with you Harry?" Liam questioned.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" I ask and look at him in frustration. "I just went out for a drink."

"Which took to drinks and a snogging session with plenty of girls," Liam said.

I grin at him, "Oh it was just one and we just kissed, that's all."

I forgot to add that I felt her breasts and made her a deal that I'd teach her sex. This made me grin and I sighed, I knew she was going to agree but I just wanted to get my hands on her.

"Go to bed," Liam said tiredly and rubbed his eyes.

I pushed off Zayn's leg and he twitched and opened his eyes. "What?"

"Wow," I grinned and poked his cheek which made Zayn grumble and the phone fell to the floor. "I finally got you to wake up."

"Fuck off," Zayn mumbled and turned around in the loveseat couch. He stretched his legs which dangled from the couch.

"You won't be comfortable there," I say and then smirk. "Especially if you're going to dream about Perrie and you, and a bed, and sex all night long."

"Make him leave!" Zayn yelled in frustration.

"I'm gone," I say and walk to the bedroom I was sharing with Niall.

Niall was sprawled on the bed and snoring loudly. I opened my jacket and jumped into bed, face smacking the pillow. I grabbed the pillow and hit it to make it comfortable and then closed my eyes. But sleep wasn't coming I kept thinking about my family enemy, Alicia Travie. I groaned and hit my face in the pillow, why can't she just fade away like the normal girls?

I closed my eyes again and saw Alicia's busted lip and red cheek in Hooters. I was just messing around with her when I said if her boyfriend beats her up. But the reaction I got it was complete different, she laughed which sounded like someone was strangling her and she hid her eyes away from me. My mouth went dry as I thought about Nick beating Alicia up and my stomach churned. Did he really?

My hands curled up into fists as I thought about Alicia hurt and crying in a corner. I shook my head, trying to hide away the images. Finally when I couldn't take it anymore I got up from bed and walked to the living room. Liam as gone, probably went back to sleep and Zayn was still on the couch. I walk over to him and shake him gently, praying he'd wake up.

Zayn groaned and turned his head to my direction, his eyes weren't even open. "Whaa?"

"You have to help," I tell him and tug on his arm to get him up. Zayn was going to get pissed off at me later on in the day since it was 4:15 in the morning. Zayn fell to the floor and I hid a grin.

Zayn shot up and pointed his index finger at me, "Harreh, I swear before I pounce on you, what the hell do you want?"

"Yellow book," I answer as Zayn gets up and rubs his head.

"I swear, Perrie sang me a nice song for peaceful sleep and you had to ruin it."

"I'm trying to find my mystery girlfriend also," I said without even knowing and bit my tongue. Oh crap.

"What?" This made Zayn's eyes go wide and he grinned and clapped his hand on my back. "Harreh's finally getting himself a lady."

"No no," I shake my head. "I just you know..." I smirk. "Get her into my bed."

Zayn shook his head sadly. "When will you leave your womanizing ways?"

"When I feel the zap of thunder," I answer him back and pull out a huge thick yellow book.

"Oh," Zayn nods and grins. "I see where you're at?"

He takes the heavy book from my hands and throws it on the floor where it makes a huge noise. "Alright then," Zayn grins up at me. "Let's find this mystery lady."

"I can't find her anywhere!" I groaned and stood up, rubbing my face. Sleep was finally getting to me.

"Is she a resident in New York?" Zayn looked up at me as he looked through the A's.

I hit myself in the forehead.

"I guess she isn't a resident in New York. Meaning you made me waste an hour of flipping through useless numbers," Zayn quietly spoke and shut the thick book shut. "Who is she?" He asked.

I look at him and smile sheepishly. "You know when I told you guys about the family I truly hate?"

"Yeah," Zayn nods. "The Travies right? I swear they are eating up London and the oil of the world..."

"Will you let me talk?" I butt in.

"Sorry," Zayn answered with a smile.

"Anyways," I huff. "It's the old mans daughter, Alicia Travie."

Zayn coughed and then started laughing. His laughing caught in mid air when he saw my expression. "No way, Harry off all the women in London, you choose the girl whom made your life a living hell."

"She's not like that," I defend.

Zayn gets up and pats my shoulder sympathetically. "We'll see mate," he said warily.

I watched as he walked away to his bedroom and shut the door. I stared at the big yellow book and kicked it and then cried in pain. Fuck.