Chapter 34

• Dedicated to too all my horny and beautiful people on here

—Harry—

"Please," She breathes.

"Please what?" I mummer against her lips before giving her a body jolting kiss. We were still outside the party hall and it took all my strength to move away from her. Alicia opened her eyes, clouded with lust, "why'd you stop?"

I inwardly smile as she was excited. "Do you want everyone to see what I'm going to do to you?" Even if it was dimly lit outside, I could see the red tint taking up her face. "C'mon," I grab her wrist and drag her to my car.

Quickly buckling her in and a few short mouthwatering kisses, I floor the gas pedal. Glancing sideways, Alicia was busy fixing her dress which was completely ruffled. "Why bother fixing the dress when I'm going to take it off anyway?" I ask and my free hand creeps up to her thigh.

Her movement stops and I smirk as I run over a red light.

—Alicia—

In a matter of moments, I'm at Harry's house. I quickly fumble with the seatbelt as Harry opens the passenger door with a lot more force than intended. Harry leans over and pushes my fingers away and unfastens the belt for me. He looks at me and kisses the side of my neck, "I can't wait Alicia," He says and in a quick movement he's carrying me.

Everything was fire and ice, I was excited and then worried because what if I wasn't capable of Harry's performance. I was busy staring at his killer jawline, he had tons of girls over and Harry must've given them a night to never forget. But I wasn't experienced at all whereas he was. I didn't possess any killer curves or killer anything when the he possessed everything.

I hear the front door open and in a second it's being kicked closed. The sound echoes through his house and I'm squirming.

It's happening.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

He made his way to a bedroom, turning a dim light switch and then he looks down at me, his eyes alight with mischief. And then he throws me onto the bed. I grab the sheets in reflex, quickly resting myself on my elbows. "What the hell? I could've fell you bastard," I spit put in anger.

"Shut up," He commanded and stripped away his blazer and placed his wallet on the side table. He looked down at me smiling which made my heart jump up to my throat. He eyed my body like it was food and him being the alpha cat. "I've waited so fucking long for this," He says and climbs up onto the bed, stalking towards me. "It's agonizing not to rip the dress of you." Both his hands rest on the sides of my head as he placed himself above me. "This," Harry then leaned down and I gasped feeling his erection on my stomach, "has been waiting to be inside of you."

Harry then leaned down and pressed his mouth on mine, making me sink onto the mattress. The kiss was heated and possessive and I quickly matched his pace. His tongue darted into my mouth and I moaned as he explored. My lips were going to be bruised but I didn't care, this was what I wanted. All sense flooded throughout my system and in its place was filled with wicked pleasure. My arms made its way towards his neck, tousling his hair with my fingers. It was so soft as I combed my fingers through it.

Please love me for one night, my mind whispered.

Harry pulled back, both our breaths ragged. "Ready?" He asked shaking.

I've been waiting for this!

But the words wouldn't form instead I squeaked out an answer. "Really?" Harry used the back of his hands to stroke my cheek, "you are a mouthful of words and right now you cease to stop talking?"

I didn't reply back, instead I started back at him as if I was a mute. "Well," He considered and that mischievous smile was back, "I know I'll make you scream so that's enough for me."