Chapter 28

NOT EDITITED.

—Harry—

The struggle was damn real. Lying next to me was a fine specimen and it was taking all my strength not to wrap my arms around her tiny waist and bring her closer to me. I slightly raised my head noticing my tucked in arm underneath me, which was painfully numb. I took my arm out from under me and stretched it feeling the nerves and joints move and blood rush. I turned midway and spot Alicia on the further corner of the bed, her back towards me. I suppress the growing urge to hold her and rest my weight on my elbows staring up at the ceiling.

Furniture's were throwing shadows creating strange shapes of lean and short. I tilt my head and stare at Alicia's resting position. She was going to fall off any moment if she moved. With my weight on my elbows, I push myself forward and crawl over to Alicia. Her head and one of her arms were dangling while her other arm was tucked under her stomach. I gently put one of my arms underneath her neck and slowly pick her head and with my other arm, quickly move the pillow. Gently I place her head on the pillow and shift her body so she won't fall.

Her hair was all over her face and tangled on her neck, looking like a cob web. Without thinking, I move each strand of hair away, from her neck then to her face placing it above her head. After moving each strand away and surprised that she didn't feel my touch, I leaned back and admired her. With all that dark hair above her head, it came off as a halo and the wearer of the halo looked like Snow White. Alicia was indeed a fine specimen whether she said so or not. I leaned into her face and controlled my breathing as I saw hints of tiny freckles sprayed towards her nose. My eyes drifted to her red pinks lips and like a knee jerk action, I licked my own lips before my eyes landed on her nose. It was long, small, and slender with a little point at the end making it seem perfect.

I leaned a little back but kept enough distance that my breath can fan her face. I smiled as I looked at her nose, it was adorable. With my index finger I gently tapped the front of her nose. I smiled and then again brought my face close to Alicia and this time gave an eskimo kiss with my nose. I pulled back a little again and Alicia opened her eyes. She blinks at first trying to remove the sleeping crust away from her eyes. She blinks several times before getting her vision right and then landing her eyes on me. She was still in the sleeping haze so I quickly ducked down and planted a kiss on the tip of her nose. Why? I didn't know, but I had too more likely, I wanted too... really badly.

I move back again, but not so far, keeping an arm's length distance. Surprisingly, Alicia smiles at my action, a small smile that would probably melt my heart before I knew the whole reaction. Quickly as the smile left and Alicia's facial expression changed into shock. Her eyes widened as she looked at me and then turned her head sideways and then back to me with a disgruntled expression.

"Harry!" Alicia squealed and quickly scrambled to get up. I moved out the way since I knew I was going to get hurt somewhere because Alicia's movements were erratic. Alicia sat up and moved her messy pit of black hair hastily away from her face and then stared at me. "What are you doing here?" She moaned and then looked at her bedroom door and then at me. "Why haven't you still left?"

"I just woke up too princess," I drawled out even slower then I usually do. I knew I spoke slowly and if my interviews were speeded up, I would sound normal whilst everyone would sound like drugged up chipmunks.

Alicia looked annoyed as she moved away her hair which was looming above her forehead. "Harry," Alicia spoke tense. "Look it's still early, just get up and go right now."

I nodded and hopped out of bed. "Don't worry princess, I was about to leave anyway." I bend down and collect the sweat Alicia gave me. "Here," I get up to my full stance and place the sweats on Alicia's bed. Alicia looks up at me and then to the sweats, confused. "This is what you gave me to wear before Toby walked in," I answered.