Chapter 30

—Alicia—

What was he doing to me?

To my feelings?

To my body?

Nothing I told myself sternly. He was nothing but an egotistical person who loved to get around girls. Take them back to their place and then leave them. I stared at the flowers Harry picked up from the ground and then with a flick of my wrist I throw them on the ground. I stare at it for a couple of seconds before stepping on the flowers and swiveling my foot on the flowers allowing the petals to rip. I step back as the hot summer wind slammed against the side of my body. The flowers were in a pretty bad shape; all bended, broken, and mangled.

I sighed in frustration making my back stoop low so I was slouching. Why was Harry on me like that? I knew I never should've agreed to this sex thing because this was only causing me trouble in my messed up life. And I had Emerald on my back as well helping me cope with Nick disaster but still.... I was uncomfortable in every presence. I just wanted to be alone but God didn't like that idea. I grumbled when the hot wind lashed against my side once again making me straighten my back and walk back to the mansion.

Uncle Leo was getting divorced which I was very glad about because I knew Anne wasn't happy. Also, I didn't want to be associated with the Styles family at any cost. Because we just don't mix and even when we try, it fails. Anne and Uncle Leo's marriage was exihit A. I entered through the back door of the mansion so I could quickly get to the dining hall and ask Liberty if I could leave. My father was here today and he wouldn't give a fuck about my feelings of staying here so he'd quickly dismiss them. I was walking a little too fast because I was eager to leaeve and get the hell out of here when Rose bumped into me.

Rose was tall, like supermodel tall so she was ridoculsy beautiful while I was just cute. That was all and I utterly loathe it. "How's the weather down there?" Rose laughed and patted my head, allowing me to flinch. "Is it hot too?"

"Rose," I said patiently, "not in the mood."

I moved to the side so I could get through, but Rose blocked my path. "Nope," she laughed.

"What is it?" I bite out. I wish I was tall, I really did but I wasn't very blessed in that department. I was basically looked like a child standing next to Rose and it wasn't giving much help to the situation. Rose snickers and crosses her arm, "Don't you have something to blow?"

I quirk my eyebrow and then watch disapproval radiate from her facial expressions. She repeated the sentence I just told her while back when I misfoutanely caught Rose and Harry in some sexual embrace or as I liked to call it. I suppress my smile and shrug.

"Well it wasn't funny at all," Rose says disapprovingly. "You embarrassed me in front of the presence of Harry."

"I was just stating the truth," I fire back and lean back a bit and smirk. "We all know... wait I know you're the Travie whore. You go prancing around and doing what not. You have your interests and I have mine."

"For you're kind information I am not a whore." Rose spoke sharply.

I nod sentimentally and pat Rose's arm. "Denial but you'll get through it."

I take this as my chance to walk away from Rose and I was halfway through the hall when Rose opened her mouth, "at least I'm not the one who got beat up by her longtime boyfriend, raped, and now repenting every male being in this planet."

I turn halfway at her cruel outburst. "Oh," Rose adds with sneer. "And now you have to go to some therapy class to get you're self-back together." Rose stalks towards me and jabs her manicured nail at my face. "You maybe family but you do not piss me off understood? And that means staying away from Harry."