Chapter 24

—Alicia—

"Mine," I answered as I handed one of the men the wet towel, in which I used to wipe my face.

The Hispanic man took my wet towel and then shook Harry's hand who was standing behind me. "Thank for helping man," Harry said and gave the men a smile. I looked up at him and he noticed, so his arms snaked on my waist and then he pulled me to his side. I could feel his sides through the wet shirt and I blushed at the thought because I knew he could feel my side as well. Again, I looked at him and he was wearing his knowing smirk making me blush more.

With the two men leading the way, I was pressed against Harry and his palm was running up and down on my back. It felt good and suddenly I felt my senses heighten since my back was my turn on spot. And I made sure the two men in front of us wouldn't notice. The risk of getting caught was coursing through me, even though it was just a large hand gliding up and down on your wet shirt, slicked with oil and rain. This time I smirked to myself, get your head out of the gutter Alicia my conscience ordered me.

I bit my lip from smiling that was until I noticed a long ladder in front of me. We halt to a stop and I tilt my head back and darkness could only be seen.

"Hannah!" The man screamed. "Give us some light!"

His voice echoed throughout the shaft and I noticed the ropes that would make the elevator glide upwards. It was dark but not to dark, I could make out the shadows and we had the light of a flashlight; it wasn't that bad. Two seconds a light came from upwards and behind it I noticed it the woman from the reception. The two men turned back to us and Harry's hand stopped gliding, a flicker of disappointment went through me.

"We have to climb the ladder," The man spoke looking at me. He gestured to the ladder, "Ladies first."

I looked at the ladder which seemed another way of dying, but then I felt Harry whisper to me, his lips brushing the side of my jaw line, "I'll be here to save you...again."

I blushed and moved away from him and towards the ladder. I gripped it, the cold metal brushing against my slick hands. Placing one leg on a step, I heaved myself upwards and gripped tight; hopping not to slip and that Harry didn't have to save me again. One by one I placed my leg upwards and climbed towards Hannah with Harry behind me. As I neared towards the light Hannah gave me her hand and pulled me upwards.

"Alicia!"

I was consumed by coconut smelling and straight auburn hair. Pulling back, Emerald had worry etched on her face and eyes. She had me at a shoulder length and her eyes appraised me. I gave a smile indicating that I was alright and in one piece, but she still let her eyes inspect me. But then her eyes moved from mine to someone behind me, and I knew who it was. Her face turned to confusion and then to fright. Her eyes flickered to mine and I heard Harry's soothing voice behind me.

"Alicia, you alright?"

His voice was close and I could feel his enormous hand on my small shoulder. Emerald was watching this so I tried not to flinch and I succeeded. Even though I was tired and just wanted to rest, I managed to incorporate a smile on my face. "Emerald I just need to go home and rest. Then I'll be fine," I assured her.

Harry's hand was still resting on my shoulder and I could almost lean on his chest if I gave out. But then that would not be a wise thing to do, especially with Emerald's eyes looking back and forth between us. I almost wanted to burst out saying, 'Ha! I don't have a phobia for men. Harry's touching me and I'm alive.' And again that wouldn't be such a wise thing to do; my butt would end up being whooped with a spatula by my brothers.

"Do you want me to call up your brothers?" Emerald spoke to me, ignoring that Harry Styles was very capable of taking me home and not killing me. But she stated this as a question, and she knew my answer yet she still asked.