Chapter 33

—Alicia—

For a moment I just stand there completely and utterly baffled. This wasn't the first time Harry had kissed me but this was the first time he did it out of his own good will, without the mention of sex and him seducing me. I can't help it as my lips lift a little and like a boy crazed school girl, my fingers linger on my lips.

"And why do you look like you won the lottery?"

My smile falls as Ka-o is standing in front of me with a little smirk. I frown as my eyes fall at the packet he was holding. "Are those my chocolate croissants!?" I glare at him, appalled. And he gives me a secretive smile as he pushes by me to enter my room. I huff as I close the door and Ka-o makes himself comfortable on my bed.

"Don't you dare let any crumbs fall." I warn. Ka-o was eating my facorite pastery load and it was only touched by me during emergericines. And those emgerinces consisted of a green eyed male with a massive ego. Ka-o scoffs, "Please like I would let anything happen."

He keeps chewing for a while and then pats by the empty space next to him. "Sit down and talk to me."  Still annoyed as how Ka-o was eating on my bed I walk towards him anyway, it's been a while where I can get a good grilling on everything without being judged. Cross legged I grin as Ka-o hands me a croissant, "What?" he questions amusingly, "Thought I wouldn't share?"

I grin as I take a bite and let out a hum of appreciation when the chocolate oozes into my tongue. "I don't know," I smirk, "you seem to be eating for the benefit of two people nowadays. Something you're not telling me?"

"Fucking bitch," He swats at me and I laugh. I need this. One on one time with my best friend. "So," he says and wiggles his eyebrows, "tell me all about you and Harry Styles."

"Why don't you speak about your girlfriend first?" I question. He narrows his eyes at me and clicks his tongue, "Always trying to divert the attention from yourself." Then he smirked, "Pretty sure Harry wouldn't let you feel that way. Especially when he's busy thrusti—"

"Dude no!" I cover my ears and turn red. Ka-o laughs shaking his head, "I really don't understand why everyone is uptight about Harry and you spending time together. I mean it's a good thing, he's a distraction."

I frown at his choice of word. Distraction?  "That's rude." I scold.

"Oh so you don't like that I called him a distraction?" Ka-o questions with smug. "What should we call him? Your savior, guardian, or boyfriend?"  

"What?!" I panic and shake my head violently, "No he isn't my boyfriend or any of that. Shit Ka-o."

"I can't help it. It's just that you two look really good together. And I actually agree with this course of action taken, Harry might be good for you."

"What if he isn't?" I muse and turn to look at my best friend. He frowns his forehead furrowed, "I can honestly say Harry doesn't have a fetish of beating up women inside him. He doesn't seem that way."

"Nick didn't seem that way either," I whisper, the course of the conversation changing. "Oh Aly." Soon Ka-o's arms are around me and I muffle a sob. I spoke to everyone else about this but my own best friend and this caused me to sob even more. "I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you."

"God Aly, you are an idiot," He pulls back and shakes his head with a smile. "You're worried that you didn't tell me first."

I nod. "Bloody hell," He whispers and drags me back into his chest. "I know you must've hated that you heard from everyone else and I haven't been able to speak to you properly and..."

"Stop it Aly," He is stern. "The bruises on your skin were enough for me to paint a picture and cast revenge plans for that sick bastard. I knew there was something sketchy about him the moment I saw him."