Chapter 17

—Alicia—

"Alicia, are you okay?"

I look up and see a concerned Liam at my side. I nod and stifle a smile. "Fine." Liam didn't need to know about my problem of leaving my clothes; I could buy them once again in London. Liam looked at me and I broadened my smile a bit more so Liam would believe, I really didn't need him being concerned about me. And I really didn't need this huge jet transporting me home. So I just walked away and went up to stare at the huge jet, even though I'm rich, I wasn't used to treatment like this. I didn't want my father's special ways to get me booted up from business class to first. I would do that when I have my own money.

I turned around and watched the lads waiting around the car, getting their things out. As guys, they had a lot of baggage. And as a girl, I had none. This made me smile, guys were meant to look so feminine now it always made me laugh. I turn my head around and hum to the song Impossible by Shontelle, she had some good lungs. Halfway through the hook I felt someone tap my shoulders. I turned around and then looked up, Paul the body guard towering above me.

"Do you have your passport on you?"Paul asked, and I swear I cringed against his gruff voice. It was way too deep. Not trusting my voice I shook my head. Paul stared down at me quizzically and then nodded. "I have a phone, call your father or mother and tell them to bring your passport, understood?"

"Yes sir," I answered right away. Jeez, he was scary. Paul handed me a Nokia Lumina phone and when I took it from he's hands, he said, "Hurry up." I looked to meet his colored eyes, I nodded again and he gave a hint of a smile.

He strode away to the car and I stared down at the phone. What the hell am I supposed to say? I chewed the corner of my lip and touched the touch screen. It lit up and I scrolled down and I couldn't find the dial. What the hell? With my thumb, I went down and found tons of apps, but not the dial thing. I looked up and saw Paul talking to Niall. If I went there, he'd know I wouldn't be able to work this but then again, I didn't know the international number to call London. Oh God, I was such a loser, I didn't know to work a Nokia. Sighing and before chickening out I walked towards Paul when someone with a deep husky voice called out my name.

Turning around I gave Harry a smile as he walked towards me. His curls were blowing haphazardly in the open field making his hair frizz. He stopped about two feet away from me and smiled his deep dimples noticeable. I didn't mean to stare but his dimples were a quite a sight.

"Alicia... you there?"

I snapped out of my dimple gawking and looked down blushing. Great. He looked at me and then tilted his head to the side and then an amused smile. Oh shit, he looked so good. He pointed with his finger at my hand and my eyes followed. "Is that Paul's?"

"Yeah," and then look up. "I uh..." oh shit, what the hell am I supposed to say, I can't work a phone? I flush when Harry smiles and then his hands extend and touch's my hand, which was clutching the phone. And then takes the phone in his massive hand. His touch felt nice, his hand was warm and soft.

"I don't know the—"

"Here," Harry cuts me off and hands me the phone. I take it and stare at the screen, the code number was typed in and the number dial thing was there. I glance up at him and he smiles. "Paul's phone is complicated." I smile in response. "Thanks," I say and raise the phone. "I have to call my brother."

Harry nods and then intensity heats up on his face. "Nick," he growls. "Your brothers need to know." I squirm, this was not the place to talk about this. "Harry," I say. "Not here."

He glances at me, glaring and then his emotions soften. He nods in understanding, and I blow out a breath of relief. As I typed in my brothers cell phone number Harry bent down and whispered in my ear, "Hope you don't forget about the deal."

I bite my lips and felt my scalp prickle when Harry's breath blew into my ear. A deep erotic shiver passed through my body making me part my lips, accelerating my breathing. Harry pulled away and walked off but I heard him chuckle. Damn him, I thought and then heard the familiar accent of my brother.

"Neal Travie speaking."

I didn't say a word, emotions fluttered in my body. It was as if I was hearing the voice of my brother after many years. "Hello," Neal spoke up. "I will hang up."

"No!" I screamed, my voice cracking bit.

It took him less than a second to scream into my ear. "Alicia! Are you okay—"

"I'm bloody fine," I wince as my ear drums ring. "Gosh Neal you didn't have to scream, you know."

Neal laughed at the other end. "Baby sis, I am worried because your classes aren't done yet and for these past few days, something's been telling your not okay."

I gulped. Neal ever since he was young, he would always get these weird gut feelings, which meant something bad is happening or would happen. He was the psychic in the family. And now he was getting those gut feelings about me.

"Just pick me up at Heathrow okay?" I say, I didn't want to talk about this over the phone. Especially not with the lads around.

"Ali—"

"Just do what I say!" I snap in frustration and gulp in the chilly air, frosting my throat. My heart felt like it was swelling and Nick beating me up kept flashing before me. "Okay," I heard the faint whisper of Neal's voice and then he hung up. I was standing there gripping the phone with the dial tone ringing in my ears. 'You fucking slut! You deserve to die!' When Nick said that he kicked my ribs making me moan in utter pain. I jumped up actually feeling the pain in my ribs.  

I closed my eyes; I had to get myself together. I could not let the lads see me this way then questions will arise and I didn't need questions, I would have a boatful when I would see Neal. I removed the phone from my ear and disconnected. I rubbed my eyes and face and then breathed in a few more times, I was okay. Nothing was going to happen to me, Paul was here to protect me. I turned around and saw the them hauling things into the jet. They wouldn't hurt me, I thought. There my friends. Especially Harry, he saved me, he wouldn't hurt me.

I saw Niall climbing up the stairs of the jet and he waved at me. I widened my face into a grin and waved back, I had to act normal. I walked to them and handed Paul back his phone.

"I called my brother," I said. Paul pocketed his phone and then said. "You told him to bring your passport?"

Oh shit!

"Yeah," I nod."He'll bring it."

"Okay then, go inside the jet, the lads are there, we'll be leaving in a few minutes," Paul turned around and then walked away. With the heel of my palm, I hit my forehead, gosh I was hopeless. I forgot to tell Neal to bring my passport. But Neal wasn't stupid, he'd know, right? I gave a internal groan and climbed up the steps of the jet, well God, I hope I don't freak out in there. And entered inside.