Chapter 1

--Alicia--

 The first time I saw Harry Styles was at a wine cellar, making out with my cousin Rose. It was just a glimpse of his hair, but I could tell by the curls, he was definitely Harry Styles....and he came to crash the wedding reception. I cleared my throat to get their attention. They pull apart and Rose flushes. I give her a hard look, what the hell was she doing? She had a boyfriend! Harry let her go and Rose seemed to sway a bit and then she scurried off.

"Stay away," I warned Harry Styles.

A little light was coming from the door which I entered through and Harry walked over to me. I couldn't see his face but I was sure he was smirking.

"What brings you here Alicia?" he questions.

"Stay away," I hissed at Harry. "You're a Styles and I'm a Travie, we're family enemies."

Harry gives off a deep throaty chuckle. "Can't we leave that behind?"

"No," I answer coldly and whip around.

But Harry caught my hand, trapping it with his. He whips me around and strokes my arm with his fingertips, chills followed where his fingers touched.

"I always liked you Alicia," Harry spoke. "You're not spoiled like you're family."

I give off a bitter laugh. "And you Harry, you're exactly like the devil."

"I am," his breath mingled with mine and his lips touched my ears. "I really like you."

"And I really hate you," I mutter with grit teeth.

I pull my hand away from Harry and he lets go. I whip around and quickly walk out of the wine cellar into the London's summer glare. I grab water from a waiter's tray and quickly gulp it down, leaving my throat satisfied. I place the glass down and hunt for Rose, I was going to kill her, everyone knew not to mingle with Harry he was bad. Even if he was part of One Direction, his family and ours had bad blood dating back to the tea party. Story went that his family betrayed us and it was true, Harry's mother Anne Cox, was living off our money since she married my own uncle, Rose's father. Meaning, Harry and Rose were half siblings and I just caught them lip locking.

"Rose," I call as I saw her green dress flying with the wind. She turned around and she gave me a lazy grin. She didn't seem least bothered about what she just did, it was disgusting. I stand in front of her and politely drag her away from a guest.

"Alicia," Rose drawls with her Geordie accent.

I glare at her. "What were you doing with him?" I demand.

"Baby, calm down...and he's a big person, you..."

"I don't care who is!" I yell and certain people give us looks. "He's your brother," I hiss.

"Half," Rose corrects and shrugs. "I really don't care, it's just one kiss." And Rose licks her lips and smirks. "A very good one indeed."

"Rose!"

Rose just smiles and walks off and I'm baffled, Rose was so...ugh! I couldn't even think of a bad enough word. I inhale a deep breath keeping calm and crash into Harry.

"Watch where you go, sweetheart," he mummers looking down at me.

I stare up and his green eyes were so piercing and was wearing a wicked glint. He smiles down at me, exposing deep dimples on both sides, like half crescents. His hair was messy but it looked good and had a certain wave to the curls. His nose was cute, and his nostrils looked like the letter 'o'. And overall, he was deliciously good looking.

"Sorry," I mumbled and moved but Harry mimicked my actions.

I glare up at him, he was half my size, and he was a giraffe.

"Excuse me," I through my teeth.

"What's the secret word, sweetheart," Harry croons.

"Please," I hiss.

I couldn't believe he was doing this, who the hell did he think he was? So what if he was 1/5 of the biggest band on the face of the Earth, he was still a nobody to me. A very good looking nobody.

Harry smirks and moves aside and I quickly walk off but I felt his eyes behind my back. Sighing, I walk up to my brother, Neal who was smiling and standing next to his newlywed wife, Liberty. He sees me and he smiles, pulling me into a hug.

"How's it going?" I ask and smile at Liberty.  

Liberty and Neal smile at each other in response and it was such a sight, the sight of true love. I take Liberty's hand and smile at Neal. "I am taking her away; I won't kill her, alright?"

Neal laughs and ushers us off. "I trust you little sis."

Today it was Neal's and Liberty's wedding and we were having the reception at a country side ranch and my dad invited everyone. My father, Gage Travie, was a self made millionaire; he found oil in Dubai and stared his own company, rigging millions every month. And I wasn't proud of it. Being a millionaire's daughter meant all being in the lap of luxury which meant I couldn't prove myself. I wanted a challenge and climb the ladder and be rich, not born one. Liberty pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Alicia, can you help me, there's a thousand buttons on this dress," Liberty said.

She turned her back and I quickly opened the buttons of her wedding dress and she shimmed out of it, and her baby bump bigger. Liberty was pregnant with Neal's child and my father couldn't be happier so they decided to get married and raise their child the right way. She walked towards her closet and got her reception dress out, it was a white Armani blazer. She buttoned the suit up and smudged her black eyeliner. She was so pretty it wasn't even funny, Liberty was half Mexican and half British giving her an exotic look.

"You're wearing pants?"

Liberty and I turned around and stood my Aunt Gretchen. She was 75 years old and still looked well, just like me, you couldn't tell her age.

"Aunt Gretchen, these are slacks," Liberty smiled. "They're expensive."

"Well you look plain," my aunt told her and took of her bracelet. "Here," she handed it to her and clasped it on her wrist. "A bride should never look plain."

Her charm bracelet was my favorite; it always had a new charm from everywhere she had visited. I asked her once if I will ever be like her, she answered no. She moved because her life and my brother's life was always in risk, their mother was abusive beating the crap out of them so Aunt Gretchen packed her clothes and my father's in a cardboard luggage and ran off in the night with her boyfriend who promised that he would come back, he never did and Gretchen didn't seem to care, she knew he's never come back. And just like that, Gretchen and my father lived life on the move and worked hard to support them both.

"You look ravishing," Aunt Gretchen compliments me. She smiles warmly at me and leaves the room with Liberty.  I was about to go when Harry enters the room and closes the door.

"Hello," he greets with a devil smile.