Chapter 21

—Alicia—

What have I done? I glance at my cell phone in hand and chew on my bottom lip. I just called Harry Styles asking for sex lessons where I had just been raped by my ex- boyfriend. When I couldn't stand any male touching me, I asked for sex over the phone. And to whom? Harry fucking Styles.

"Aly..."

I whip my head at the direction of the door and my brother Neal stands there, carrying Flynn. I place my cell phone on the bed and stand up smiling. "Hey." My eyes go to Flynn who was studying me with identical eye color. My eye's flicks back to my brother, who smiles at me and enters the bedroom, and I open my arms up. Neal smiles, his eyes crinkle forming lines on the corner of his eyes as he hands me chubby Flynn.

"Whoa." I adjust him and man was he heavy. "He's heavy," I look up at my brothers smiling eyes. He nods. "Seventeen hours of labor."

I glance at Flynn who stifled a baby grin, saliva on his cheeks. "You're a big baby Flynn." I smile and rub my nose on his tiny one. He was a beautiful baby with chubby fat cheeks where a large number of acorns could be stuffed. He abruptly raised his hands, clenched them forming into tiny fists and banged the air; laughing. And it exposed two cute dimples, long and deep like Harry Styles. I blink stopping myself, what the hell?

And then the phone call I made comes back in my head, and I asked him to teach me sex. How the hell do you teach someone sex, especially since I was afraid of erections now. But then again, I wanted release and sex was probably the best way to do it. Quickly, I recoiled from thinking about dirty imagines with Harry Styles.

You'll get to live those very soon, my inner sex god answers lustfully.

I bite the corner of my lip and concentrate on baby Flynn who had a strand of my hair in his fingers. Before knowing it, he tugged on the lock making the pain go all the way to my scalp. "Ow!" I wince in pain, and get another hair pulling.

"Flynn." My brother's voice rings of disapproval as he takes Flynn from me with one last tug. He positions him on his hip s and I stare at him. "Naughty little boy," I nag and point a finger at him. And surprisingly he laughs making Neal smile and stare at me. "He is your nephew," he shrugs.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I glare at my brother. He laughs and pats my head and walks towards the door. "Liberty and I have to go somewhere. Are you sure you can stay alone?" His eyes turn dark.

This is my chance, I think. I nod my head, "Yeah, I'll be fine. And if I feel bored, I'll just take a walk around." I had this habit of twisting my lies into semi truths and it was always handy. My brother's eye slices into mine and frowns, but agrees. "Fine, but stay out of trouble."

"Of course," I answer. He gives me a smile and shuts the door and I breathe in a sigh of relief. At least my brother was care free and not like Liberty, who cried along with me. I'm sure he told Neal and I was quite shocked he hid the anger well and give me some space. I walked to the bed where I placed my phone and picked it up, fiddling with it. Maybe I should call it off it since I basically got raped and I could have a few moments to myself. But I did have those moments, which included me crying and mourning over my dead mother. I didn't want those again, and I was sure as hell I didn't want to see my best friend, Ka-o. He was in Hawaii catching the sun and waves, and besides him I didn't have any one close. I could tell Rose, but she lip locked Harry Styles and she's totally make me take up the offer.

As I argued with myself, my phone buzzed. I looked down and saw a text from an unknown number. Below it was Harry's name and an address. In the end it was signed with two x's and a winky smiley face. Holy fuck. I looked at the text once more and headed to the closet, looking for clothes.