Chapter 6

—Alicia—

"Hello there love."

I groan and put my head in my hands. "What are you doing here?"

"Question is," Harry Styles grins and bring his chair closer to mine. "What are you doing here?"

"I can't be here?" I shot back making his dimples more prominent.

"Well," Harry looked around and his eyes trailed as a woman wearing purple short shorts passed. I twisted my face in disgust and he whipped his head towards me with a grin. "Unless you're a secret lesbian, then I just got lucky."

"Ew," I revolt and look at him in disgust.

"So what brings you over here in Hooters?" He leans back in his chair and he calls a woman over. She smiles and bends a little too much and places two glasses of coke on the table.

Harry smirks at the view and takes a sip of his drink while I just stare. "Drink," he says with his intense green eyes studying me.

"No."

"Do you want something else?" he asks and his eyes roam to a Hooter servant and then he looks at me with raised eyebrows. "I don't think she's on the menu."

"Let's get one thing straight," I said and looked at his green eyes. "I am not a lesbian."

"Bi?"

"No."

"Not even bi-possible? Or bi-curious?" His eyes laugh and he chuckles. "I don't mind."

"Ugh," I groan and rub one side of my face. "Go away, please."

"I would, but then again I can't leave a perfect specimen behind," he said with humor and laughed. "I'm messing with you Aly, anyway what's up?" His eyes scanned my face and I knew I looked terrible; especially my healing lip and my fresh slapped pink cheek. "You alright, you don't look so great."

"Thank you Harry, every girl loves to hear that," I roll my eyes and stare at a steel tissue container and scan my reflection. My hands go up to my hair and I quickly wrap it into a bun. "And I'm fine, thank you for asking," I look at him and give a lame smile.

"Firstly Miss Travie, your smile isn't going to fool anyone," Harry says and leans in closer to my face. "Work on it love."

He leans back and I look down in embarrassment. Great, Harry Styles making fun of my smile, my night couldn't get any better. I lean back in the purple booth and stubbornly take a sip of coke.

"Why don't we ditch this place and go out and enjoy the night life?" Harry suddenly offered.

I look up in surprise and wrinkle my forehead. "Why should I?"

"Because, I'm bored, you're bored and we're both in New York and there's a reason why they it, the city that never sleeps," Harry said and then stood up from his chair. "Let's go?"

I pursed my lips and bit my lips, should I?

"Come on," Harry probed and smiled. "I promise, I won't bite."

And he gave his devil smile and I couldn't help grinning.

"Let's go," I say and stand up. Nick already did his worst, and it wouldn't hurt to see New York City at night anyways, and Harry was here. And I was sure he won't try his moves on me and if he did, I wouldn't mind. I was sexually frustrated and I needed new taste.

"Nice car," I acknowledge to his black Range Rover and sit in the passenger seat.

The windows were lightly tinted and the inside was white leather and smelled of autumn leaves and something else. To me, it smelled like sex. I glance at the back seat and suppress a smirk, I was sure he did a girl in the back seat. I turn around and put on the seat belt as Harry starts the car.

"Where we going?" I ask and peer out the window as bright lights flash by.

"You'll see," he chuckles and we're in Times Square, the lights blinding me.

"What are you doing here in NYC?" I ask, curious getting the better of me.

"Tour," he simply answers and does a U turn.

I nod and play with my fingers, right I was in Harry Styles car so many people would kill for this. And that made me smile.

"You should know," I say and stare at Harry. "I'm not properly dressed."

Harry takes his eyes off the road and looks at my poor outfit, and then smiles. "Let your hair loss and don't wear the hoodie."

"Okay," I answer uncertainly and do as I'm told.

My fingers clasp around my rubber band and I tug it loose, letting my hair free and it was in loose waves due to the bun. I shifted my arms out, removing the hoodie and placed it on my lap. Now I was wearing a simple tank top and shorts. "Better?" I ask and then blush.

"Much better," he answers and smiles as he stares at the road.

Harry stops his car and we get out and I could see a long line of people. Harry places his hand in mine and we walk forward and I notice the line getting longer. I gaze at my surroundings and smell cigarette and vodka. I got a guess of where I was and then I noticed the bouncers which made me confirm my thoughts. Harry was taking me to a club.

"Harry Styles," he screams over the music to the bouncers and he opens the rope, ushering us inside. I glance back as the people wait.

"That's not fair," I pathetically say.

Harry chuckles, "You're a Travie, you should be used to it."

I say no more and in a matter of seconds I'm starting at grinding bodies meshing together, cage dancers, and music so loud I could practically hear the floor vibrate. I glance up at Harry and he looks down at me with a certain glint in his eyes. He smiled wide, showing his back teeth.

"WELCOME TO CLUB EUPHORIA!"

And whoops and cheers erupted from the millions.