Chapter 13

—Alicia—

She's a good girl, loves her mamma 
Loves Jesus and America
 too, 
She's a good girl, crazy bout Elvis 
Loves horses and her boyf---

I made a little sound behind my throat and Harry stopped singing. I stared up at him and he bend down. We didn't speak but I looked at him through my crusty eyes. I blinked several times and rubbed my eyes, and then coughed. I looked up again and Harry was gone. Where'd he go? I made my head turn around and a sudden ache came from the side of my temple. I ducked my head to the pillow and closed my eyes, breathing through my mouth, it hurt a lot.

"Alicia."

"Hmm..."

"You alright?" A hand came down and touched my back and I shot my head up, long forgetting the pain and cringed away. Harry stared back, his green eyes wide and he removed his hand. "Sorry," I apologized and moved further away from me. "Didn't mean too." He looked down; actually he looked everywhere else in the room but me.

"T's kay," I mumbled, my voice way off and I closed my mouth. God, I sounded like a dead person, worse, a croaking dead person. Harry then looked at me and the corners of his mouth lifted, exposing his dimples. "Let me get you water."

Harry walked to the some sort of table and grabbed a water bottle. He bend with reasonable space and gave me the bottle and said, "Drink, your voice will sound better."

I flush and take the bottle, nice. He knows how bad I sound. I take the bottle out of his hands and open the cap and let the water refresh my insides. I cleared my throat and handed him back the bottle. "Thanks." This time my voice sounded normal.

He took it from me and then I noticed the room was dark, like really dark. "What time is it?" I sat up and ignored the pain in my temple. I scanned the room and found Harry sitting on a chair with a peculiar expression on his face and he was starting at me. He cocked his head to the side and then slowly he smiled. My heart stared beating fast, he looked so hot. I bit the corner of my lip and sucked on it, Harry's eyes followed the action and then he frowned. This made my heart feel sad, what the hell?

After a long time he answered. "Don't you want to take a shower."

He didn't phrase it like a question; it was more of a sentence. And when he said it, I noticed his eyes held a devilish grin and his lips gave me lazy slow smile. It was taunting me. But he was right, I wanted a shower and then hopefully I would feel clean and the pain inside of me would fade. I nod and slowly stand up, my joints popping in the process. The room was very dark and the room was chill, just the way I liked it. But today, it seemed out of place. Harry came up to me and flicked on a lighter, the flame the only distance between us. I gasped; his eyes were so captivating, green, black, and orange. He smiled, the flame playing on his face.

"Its morning Alicia," Harry said voice like honey. "But it's very very dark out." And when he said that, he gave a devilish grin. I gulped and staggered a bit but Harry's hand steadied me, he held my elbow.

"I'm alright," I answer when Harry's facial expression becomes questioning. He lets go and without realizing I blow out a sigh of relief. Harry walks to a table and then brings out a white candle.

"I'll set this in the bathroom," he said as he was bringing the flame to the wick. Then it burst into flame and he looked at me before walking to the bathroom. "I managed to find a clean towel," Harry said as he came out of the bathroom. His eyes ranked me before he spoke. "But I found no clothes so..." I watched in surprise and shock as Harry took of his jacket and stripped off his white tee, exposing his white bare skin.

My eyes ranked his defined chest, and my eyes trailed down and I noticed something odd. I counted again, making sure I wasn't seeing anything. Four nipples? The hell? "Why do you four nipples?" I asked without even knowing and then blushed when harry chuckled. I didn't dare look at him, but kept my eyes on this discovery.