Chapter 15

—Harry—

"I was what?" I asked baffled.

Alicia looked at me with fearful eyes and then it changed, her eyes became mean and she wriggled beneath me, and I let go of her hands. I moved back and she narrowed her eyes at me, "Don't touch me," she said.

"Alicia...."

I didn't even know what to say, she dreamt that I was killing her? What the hell did nick to do her? I stare at her, and then quickly move away. Her slightly bee stung lips were pursed and she was glaring at me. I have to know what happened to her, I mean I was going to give sex lessons to her, and if she acted like this, then it was all over. I cleared my throat and tried again.

"Alicia..." I didn't know how to word it so I just looked at the floor and just said it. "What did Nick do to you?"

"Why do you care?"

I raised my head and looked at her. "Why do I care?" I ask, I was getting tired of this, why couldn't she just tell me! "Because whenever I touch you, you move back, if Nick did beat the shit out of you then you wouldn't be afraid of me doing this." I pressed both my palms on her thighs and then looked at her. Her legs were trembling and I could feel her breathing rate go higher, "You see," I pull my hands back. "Nick didn't just beat you up, he did more."

"Why do you even care!?" She yelled at me and stood up. She looked hot, my white covered her midway to her thighs making her look barbaric, the candle light also enchanted her looks making her look like a goddess, and her eyes, her blue eyes were tinted with anger. She looked so beautiful right now it wasn't even funny. I just wanted to kiss her right there, if she let me. But I needed an answer and I couldn't focus with her looking like that, so I went on with the truth.

"Did you forget about our deal?" I look up at her and arch an eyebrow. "Me wanting to teach you the art of seducing?" She cocked her head to the side. "I do not want to let you slip through my fingers, Alicia. I want to teach you and when I do, I want you going like 'Nick beat me up' and that shitty excuse because I'm interested in screwing the shit out of you!"

I was breathing hard and then when I looked up at her, she laughed. What? Alicia was laughing!

"You think this is funny?!" I ask outraged. And she stopped laughing, I seemed to hit some sort of chord because her face instantly changed into fear and like a child she shook her head frantically. I stand and run a hand through my messy curls.

"God damn you Alicia," I said.

"What did I do this time?" She replied.

"You don't do anything!" I say in frustration. "You—you..." I didn't even know what to say. So I let control take over me. I gripped Alicia's shoulders and we stumbled towards the hotel door. She looked up in fear and I bent down, avoiding her eyes and put my head on her shoulder blade. "That's the thing," I spoke softly. "You don't do anything; can't you see that a boy really really wants to do you?"

"I really really wanna do that boy too," she spoke with fear. I didn't move, but I stopped breathing for a second. She wanted me to do her? My smiled in satisfaction and released the breathe I was holding, which fanned a side of Alicia's neck. "But I'm scared," she said.

"Why are you scared?" My hands slid down from her forearms to her back and I applied a little pressure on the middle, making her chest collide with mine. She gave a little gasp and I gave a flicker of my tongue on her neck. And I heard her inhale a shaky breath. "Tell me," I mummer against her skin.

"I—" She was struggling with her words and I liked it. Harry scores again, I thought happily. The Cheeky lad was back, and all he could think about was making Alicia uncomfortable by his touches. My hands came in front of her torso and I placed a hand on her flat stomach, I stared rubbing it and Alicia sighed. It was only my shirt that was between us, but it was okay. My hands slid to her navel and I stared playing around and she gave a giggle. I smiled proud, "Giggles turn me on."