Chapter 2

—Alicia—

I stare at him horror, what was he doing here? Harry ranks me with his eyes and smiling at the view, he liked it. I lean against the dresser and try to breathe.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in horror.

This was my first time meeting Harry Styles and it wasn't going well, he was acting as if he knew me his whole life.

"I just wanted to talk you," Harry said and walked forward, towards me licking his pink lips.

He was standing in front of me and I had to look up, he was so tall.

"Even for a little person," Harry begins to speak and bends his face towards mine. "You're sexy."

He brings his mouth to mine and his hands came to my hips as I wobbled a little in my high heels. Harry's scent filled my nostrils and something else...... something sweet and it was intoxicating.  Harry exerted pressure on the back of my neck, he urged his on mine, and I found softness and heat, the tang of champagne melting into the intimate taste of him.

One of his hands travelled up my spine, coaxing out a shiver, a sweet shock, as the warmth of his palm met my bare skin. I felt the strength of his hand mixed with gentleness as it closed over my nape and titled my head back. His mouth barely grazed mine and I made a little sound at the brush of his lips and I kept my face upturned, straining for more. I felt lush a dizzying pressure as he opened my mouth with his. He reached deeper, his tongue finding ticklish places that drew a shivering laugh from my throat.

I tried to pull away but he felt so good. His mouth was slow and searching, the kisses hard at first, then loosening giving out its own heat. The pleasure thickened, hard flushes rising from me, bringing me desire. I wasn't aware of moving backward, but I felt the frame of the dresser against me. Harry lifted me with astonishing ease on the dresser and his mouth found mine again, longer and deeper while I tried to catch his tongue. I wanted to lie back on the dresser giving him unlimited access; he could to whatever he wanted to. Something had been cut lose in me. I felt excited, drunk, and loving how Harry was losing control with me. Harry's breath came out in ragged puffs and his hands were gripping my body. Panting, I slid my hands to his hair, so soft, thick, and curly; layers of heavy silk in my palms. My wrist was caught in his powerful hand and his mouth dragged softly over the insides of my fingers. Harry

Harry kissed my throat, his lips stroking the throb of my pulse.

Panting, I slid my hands to his hair, so soft, thick, and curly; layers of heavy silk in my palms. My wrist was caught in his powerful hand and his mouth dragged softly over the insides of my fingers. Harry opened his eyes and my breath quickened as he spoke. It was so smoky, husky and deep, I swear it was the voice of the devil.

"At the moment, right now I wish to hell I was your boyfriend."

Harry sounded rueful and his hands went to the nape of my neck and pressed it gently, relieving the cramp in my neck.

"I..."

I couldn't speak, his green eyes were so piercing, I felt intimidatedby him.

"Can I move?" I question.

"Sure boss," Harry spoke with a smile and easily eased me down from the dresser, steadying my balance with his hands.

My heart was pounding violently. "I've never done anything like this before... should I pass out or—"

"I'd really rather you didn't," Harry said.

"I really don't want anyone knowing about this. I wish I didn't know about this. I wish I could undo this."