Chapter 10

—Alicia—

"Where the hell were you?" I turned around in horror and saw a red face Nick. I closed the door and looked at the floor, my head as spinning and everything was swaying.

"Nowhere," I mumble.

"No where?" Nick asks outraged and walks forward. I cringe against the door and brace myself for a slap. Instead I feel my hoodie being pulled off. My eyes follow as Nick takes off my hoodie and then he smiles pleasantly to me.

I blink my eyes several times and Nick peers into me and I stop breathing. I knew my breath smelled like alcohol and I had to look non drunk in some way.

"Went drinking I see," Nick pulls back and throws my hoodie on the sofa. I press my body against the door; I don't know what was up with Nick. He seemed to calm as if he was planning something. My hands were tucked behind my back so I could reach the door handle and make a run for it.

I opened the door and it made a creak which made Nick turn around. He's face was bloated with anger and he came up to me and slammed the door with his hands and glared at me. I tried to shrink but it was impossible. Nick grabbed my hand and took me to the room and closed the door.

"Let me go," I said in panic. I tried to claw his fingers off my wrist but it was locked in a death grip. I glanced up at him in horror, tears brimming in my eyes.

"Where the fuck did you go!" Nick snapped at my face.

I dropped my face down so I couldn't stare at him. "Nowhere," I muttered.

"Bullshit!" he shouted. "You went out to some club right? You wanted sex right, fine then I'll give you the hardcore sex you want."

He dropped me to the floor until I was on all fours. I tried to crawl away but Nick caught a fistful of my black hair and tugged my head as I screamed in pain. I knew what he was going to do to me, he was going to something worse than beating me up, he was going to rape me.

"Stop it!" I screamed as Nick took of my shorts. I tried to move, but it was impossible, the harder I struggled the more he pulled my hair tight. I felt my head was going to fly off and my neck was hurting badly. I closed my eyes and screamed out in pain when I felt Nick thrust and I felt something tear inside me. "Please!" I was crying hard now. "Please stop!" I begged as Nick thrust in harder, I was sure I was bleeding.

"Piece of shit," Nick growled and pulled out of me. I heard him zip the pants of his flyer and he made me stand up. "Stop crying you ho," he said and smacked my face. The blinding force hurt me so bad that I lost it.

"How the fuck am I supposed to stop crying!?" I screamed at his face and then widen my eyes. Nick's pupils dilated in anger and he let go of my hair, I felt the pricking pain in my scalp. I looked up at Nick and he was breathing through his clenched teeth and he dropped me to the floor.

I was still naked half down and I tried to grab my shorts but Nick stepped on my fingers. I wailed out in pain and looked up at him, "Please."

He let my fingers free from his feet and I stared at my fingers and I tried to curl them, I felt a bone crack. Nick stared down at me and gave a twisted smile. He grabbed my fingers on which he stepped on and cracked each one of them, making sure he heard the rippling bone cracking. I screamed in pain and tried hard to pull away but Nick kicked my side making me gasp. He then crouched down and tucked a hair behind my ear as I was coughing and rasping in pain.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" he questioned with pity and I stared at his cruel eyes. "You're a monster," I spat at him.

Nick leaned back and I felt a fist hit the side of my mouth. I coughed up blood and my jaw was in pain, I was sure he broke it. I coughed and I struggled to stand up as the monster stared at me. I stared at him and he strolled towards me. I turned around and opened the bedroom door and ran to the living room. I was about to open the door which would let me out to the hallway but Nick beat me to it and closed the door. Nick twisted my arm behind my back and whispered, "You want to play babe? Let's play."