Chapter 35

I WAS TO EXITICED TO WRITE THIS SO IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES IM VERY SORRY. ENJOY. HOPE YOU GET THE TINGLES.

—Alicia—

The best thing about sex was the sleep afterwards. I woke up with Harry massaging my limbs unknotting the knots and bringing the best feeling ever. "Hi," I give a sheepish grin and stretch my arms.

"Morning, lovely," Harry smiled and kissed my navel, igniting fire.

He was something else.

His hands moved to my legs and started massaging my thighs, his hand sliding up and down and then giving gentle squeezes. He removed the cover fully and I blushed, I was completely naked just like Harry. "Why so red?" He questioned which made me turn scarlet. "It's not like I haven't seen this..." He spread my legs wide and cupped the most private part of me.

My back lifted a bit when Harry palmed me.

Oh my holy fuck.

I bit my lip and Harry watched, his eyes gleaming with lust. "You are so responsive Alicia..." He rubbed now, little groans escaping my lips. I grabbed the sheets between my fingers and latched on for life. "Please..." I titled my head away from his stare.

"Please what?"

My eyebrows furrowed and I looked back at him. What the hell was I supposed to say? He continued, speeding up and my breaths became shallower. I shamelessly started grinding myself towards his hands, meeting his hand.

"Please what?" Harry repeated huskily.

"I..." Closing my eyes I bit my lip, moaning. This felt so good. I opened my eyes to see Harry smirking down at me with satisfaction. Last night came streaming through my mind especially the mind blowing sex but....

My chest heaved, my back started to sweat. I knew what was coming next.

"Daddy..." I shamelessly moaned out loud. "Daddy!" I repeated out louder and opened my mouth to let out my scream. My voice cracked half way and I twisted away from Harrys hand, withering at the intense orgasm. "And its only eight in the morning," Harry chuckled watching me. I turned back, lying straight up, looking at the long haired man.

"It's only eight?" My voice cracked.

"Yeah," He nodded and grabbed the sides of my thighs and pulled me towards him. "You know," He bend down sharply inhaling, "Sex in the morning stimulates the senses you know."

Harry placed a kiss on my stomach working his way up. I shivered in delight. This is what every girl dreamed of and here I was. "Stimulate my senses Harry," I bravely said. He smirked down at me and kissed my shoulder blade and then my collarbones.

Harry sharply inhaled a sound resonating from his chest. "You know, you were very good last night." I looked away from his gaze, red. I squirmed around a little noticing fairly well Harry was gazing right at me.

Maybe he can see your soul, my mind whispered.

Yeah, a soul that doesn't exist.

Harry tucked a finger under my chin, making me look up to him. "What?" He asked. I licked my lips, hoping my voice wont crack. "I know..." My voice squeaked, "That I'm not very good in bed—"

"Wait... what?"

He was wearing a frown and looking down at me angry. "Repeat again Alicia."

I sighed. "I know I'm not very well in bed so you didn't have to say that last night was amazing or whatever. Because I know you're just saying that to make me feel better. When in reality..." I looked away, "I sucked and I was dreadful."