Chapter 19

—Alicia—

After pulling back from my brother I turned to look up at him. But he wasn't starting at me; his eyes were fixed on someone who was behind me. Questionably I turn around and there stands Harry Styles, with glorious curls, beautiful green eyes with an intent stare. I stare back between my brother and Harry and then Harry's eyes turn to me. I stare back at him and my brother clears his throat behind me. I turn to look up at him, but Neal's eyes were still at Harry.

I looked around the airport if anyone could see what was happening. And where were the others? Through my ears, I could hear the rain patter down, oh great rainy London.

"Uh...well erm.. Harry."

My eyes snapped back to my brother who was stammering and looking everywhere else instead of Harry and me. Neal coughs again before speaking. "I just want to thank you for bringing Alicia home safely." I checked through the corner of my eye to Harry, and he was stifling a smile. Neal went on. "Thank you very much Harry, it means a lot."

There was real genuine emotion in my brothers voice and he sticked his hand. I watched Harry whom sticked his own hand and I watched them give each other a firm handshake. I smiled as both of them took their hand back, Neal placing it on the side while Harry stuck his hand in his pocket.

"My pleasure," Harry answered to my brother, flickering his green orbs towards me. I looked at him and then away, my face feeling hot. His words contained double meaning and I was sure my brother could place it.

I could feel Neal's gaze on me, so I looked up at him, giving a smile. I couldn't let him know that I made a deal with the family enemy to teach me sex, or that he undressed me, even if his eyes were closed the whole time. And, that he saved me from the clutches of my evil sadistic boyfriend, which I would have to tell my brothers and sadly, my father as well. I saw that Neal was carrying something; I made my eyes squint a little and caught a gold seal and the maroon cover. It was my passport. Looking back at Harry who looked uncomfortable just as much by brother did, I needed to hand in my passport.

"Neal," I break off the silence. He looks at me. "My passport," I say.

"Oh right," my brother mumbles. "I'll be back, just wait here okay." His eyes were shooting me warning signs, don't leave Alicia. I nod back at my brother and wait for the awkwardness between Harry and I stay in silence when he decides to speak. "Well, your brother's nice."

"Yeah, not all Travies are assholes you know."

I look up at him and my mind replays our snogging session we had in the backside of the club. Remembering how he reacted when I told him I wasn't experienced in the field of flirting or whatsoever. The way his hands became protective and then comforting me. But I was sure his perceptive about me was still bleak, but I wanted to know. "Still hate us, don't you Harry?"

His mouth pursed and then he looked at me, greens eyes blazing. "Not you Alicia." His voice held an emotion and I blinked in surprise. I saw my brother walking back to us, so I smiled at Harry. "You will again Harry."

"Well then Aly pie," my brother's voice rang making me cringe that he had to use my nickname in front of Harry. I watched amusement fill up in his face. "Aly pie huh?" he arches an eyebrow and chuckles softly.

I blush with embarrassment. My brother clamped a hand on to my back. "Yeah, something we call her." He too laughed and then I could feel his gaze on me. No way was I going to look up now, my face was all red and heated.

"Well Harry, it was a pleasure meeting you and thank you again for everything. We'll talk later?" Neal said.

This time I did look up, snapping my head. What did my brother just say? They'll talk later?