Chapter 7

—Alicia—

"This place is so awesome!" I shriek over the pumping music and grin as I watch bodies grind each other. I definitely wanted to grind on someone and unleash my inner whore. And then I smiled even bigger and looked up, I had the famous Harry Styles with me. "Come on!" I yell and grab his sleeve, tugging him to the bar.

"ID?" the bartender asked.

"I don't have an ID," I said in my posh British accent.

"No ID, no drinks," the man stated and walked over to another person waiting for a drink.

I turned around and leaned my back on the neon lighted counter and pouted.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, practically screaming.

"No drinks!"

Harry smiled a sly smile and walked two feet away from where the man was serving tequila to a woman. Harry spoke to him and from his back jean pocket he got out his wallet and flashed a card to a man. The man seemed to nod and I watched as Harry brought two white drinks with him.

"Here," he handed me a shot glass. "Drink it."

"What is it?" I looked at the white drink and it was fizzing. I looked up at him in question and he grinned like a little bad boy. "It's called orgasm."

"What?!" I laugh. "Are you serious?" I couldn't believe it.

Harry nods and clinks his glass with mine. "Wouldn't mind giving you an orgasm either."

 I smile seductively or at least tried and together we tilt our head back and drink. I puckered my face at the sour taste and then it turned hot and spicy. Harry mirrored my expression and then we burst into a fistful of laughter.

"You're face," I laugh and Harry just rolls his eyes.

He stands beside me and we turn and we faced with variety of drinks.

"Which ones?" he asks me and tilts his head.

I look at all the neon colored drinks and bottles and then grin up at Harry with desire. "All of it."

Harry looks down at me and smirks and then calls the bartender over. We try dozens of shots and keep calling the poor bartender over to serve us more. I didn't care what I was doing, it felt good to be reckless and it felt awesome to forget my morals and act like a complete crazy person.

"Hey!" I slur and call the bartender over. "Moooooree."

He serves us each ten shot glass filled with tequila and Harry and I drink it all in pure delight. This was my first time drinking and it felt amazing.

"Let's partay!" I shriek and walk to the dance floor.

I wasn't sure if Harry followed me or not but I didn't care. In a matter of seconds I in a mosh of dancing people and I followed the music and soon I was grinding on others. I stuck my middle finger in the air and stared dancing with this random blonde girl. I had no idea what song was playing but I didn't give damn, my body and my heart was concentrated on the dance floor and it was plain awesome. Adrenaline was coursing through my system and I felt my senses heighten due to my excess drinking. If I was in London, my dad would never approve and neither would Nick, my monstrous boyfriend who thought he was God. And I never thought I'd be in the 'it' clubs in New York City and with Harry Styles, I was going in new territory.

I felt someone grab my waist and I turned around and saw it was Harry with a drunken smile on his face, and it made him look so adorable due to his dimples and sexy all at the same time, hot. Harry grabbed me close to him and soon our hips were swaying and then I started dancing like a whore. I guess it was due to the environment and alcohol coursing through my veins because I was all over him, I mean as I n everywhere. And dimple boy was enjoying this, making me glow with pride. A girl with a cute pixie cut grabbed Harry and stared dancing on him. He just stood there, shocked since that girl was rubbing her butt in the middle of jeans, I mean ew, control your freaking whore-mones.