Chapter 12

—Alicia—

I was lying around when I heard Harry bustle into the dark room, swearing.

"Bloody fuck..."

I couldn't help grinning and inclined my bed too see Harry's dark shadow edging closer to me. I recoiled back and coughed when Harry dropped the mattress down, specks of dust twirled in the air, irritating my nose. "Sorry," Harry said voice all deep and husky. "Crappy motel."

"It's a whore house," I correct him and shut my mouth shut, the pain in my jaw was immense.

"Don't talk," Harry said. It seemed more of an order and I didn't mind, I didn't want to talk. I didn't what I was feeling but strangely I felt translucent. Like I was in a dream and the world stopped, it was just me and Harry. And it wasn't a pleasant feeling because in the back of my mind which was still partly functioning kept replaying what happened between Nick and me. I grimaced instantly and became frigid, Harry noticed.

"Alicia," he asked and crept closer to me, but kept his distance. Good, I thought. He didn't finish his sentence because I knew what he was going to ask and I already knew the answer. No, I was not fine. I couldn't even roll my body up in a fetus position; hell I couldn't even move my arms, they hurt. And blinking was tough also, what the hell did Nick do to me?

Without even noticing, I utter a cry and then snap shut again, I sounded like a dying animal. And indeed, I felt that way exactly, not only was I beaten up but my virginity was ripped away from me. But I wasn't a virgin... I had no idea what the hell I was. My mind could only register the pain right now. I didn't know what happened next, but I was now cradled into Harry's chest, my back towards him. I felt his defined chest, but he didn't touch me.

I didn't know what to feel, if Harry raped me here, I don't what would happen but nothing could be worse to what Nick did to me. Slowly I felt Harry's large palm touch my forearm and I didn't move. Both us kept our breaths, not one of us breathing. I tried not to flinch under his touch, but I think I did because his hand left.

"Sorry," Harry mumbled. I didn't say anything, but I shut my eyes, I just wanted to sleep and possibly never wake up. I was in confusion right now, I could feel it.

"I know you don't want to speak," Harry said after a while making me open my eyes. "You don't have to, but..." Harry didn't finish the end of his sentence, but I felt his hand, no index finger on my forearm. "I promise, I'll only touch you with one finger."

One finger? Was he kidding, that sounded so pathetic but then again, I was thankful he understood. Then panic overwhelmed me, did Harry know? Well I know he knew that Nick beat the shit out of me, he said his name when he first caught sight of my bruised face. But did he know I was raped? I gulped; it was loud in the quiet room.

"I promise Alicia, I won't hurt you," Harry spoke his voice steady and fierce. Then I felt Harry's index finger trailing up and down on my arm. He wasn't even in contact with my skin, his finger wavering a little, but I still felt it. My skin prickled but I kept calm. I was sure Harry wouldn't do anything to me, he wasn't that type. But isn't that what I thought of Nick? No, I forced him out, I kept concentrating on Harry's finger, gliding so little over my tan skin.

"So," Harry broke the silence but he kept moving his finger. "I'll do the talking, alright?"

No shit, Sherlock.

I really wanted to say that out loud, but kept shut.

"Well... whatever Nick did to you..." Harry seemed to struggle with his words. "Whatever he did," Harry tried again. "I will find out Alicia, even if you don't tell. And I will kill him Alicia." His words became into harsh ice prickles and I gasped. Harry noticed. "I'm sorry," he panicked. "Uh, let's talk about something else, uh how about.... Our deal?"

Our deal? He wants to speak about our deal when I just got raped and beaten up? Wow, he was a great help. I rolled my eyes and twitched my lips a little. Let's talk about our deal.

"I really don't know where to start," Harry said his voice taking on a new edge. I didn't know what, but I was sure of one thing, his index finger was now on my skin, gliding up and down. The feeling gave me goose flesh and I was sure Harry knew. Yet, he didn't stop. "Well..." he continued. "I won't force you into anything, until you tell me too but I just want to say, I won't do anything out your ordeal."

Ordeal? What the hell was he? A professor?

"But, I want to teach you something new," Harry kept going on and I listened with sharp ears. I was being very attentive, which make me smirk. "I said this to you because I wasn't to show you more of the sex part, sex isn't just going inside a girl and thrusting, it's more than that."

"It's about opening new parts, I mean, that once I teach you my way, you'll be seeing sex in a whole different world."

As he spoke about sex and what not, the index finger turned into his whole hand, gliding down and up my skin. I think my eyes rolled back into my head because whatever he was doing, made the inside of my thighs tingle, something Nick couldn't even do when he touched me. Whether it a nice gesture or something else. I wasn't sure if I should feel scared or not, because whatever Harry was telling me, I wanted to stay and listen.

Even though I couldn't see him, I did hear him. And he seemed comfortable about what he as saying, and I liked that he was patching up my void with sex talk. And it was slightly turning me on.

"Oh and Alicia," Harry paused and then he bent down. I could feel his breath on my cheek and ears. I became frozen and so did Harry's hand. "Just want you to know, I like to dominate Alicia but I wouldn't mind you doing the same." His voice was hot and seductive with a little growl.

Even if I was in a half awake trance state, what he said immediately sparked inside me and I couldn't wait for his sex lessons. The way he spoke the words were like he was seducing me right now, he was touching me. I shivered once again, not from his touch of from the open window. It was my heat. His lips on my neck, his tongue caressing me. Damn him, even through words he could seduce and I just got raped.

Harry pulled back and continued to glide his palm and I was controlling myself because I could feel myself get wet. I closed my eyes shut and thought about Nick beating me up, so I could rid of the I'm-going-to-have-an-orgasm feeling. I bit the lower corner of my lips, this was not healthy. I kept my eyes shut but I couldn't concentrate with Harry's ginormous hand on my arm. Know what that means Alicia? I shut up my inner sex god quickly, and tried to think of something else. But then Harry stared speaking again and I was glad it wasn't about sex.

"You know Alicia, I would really like to introduce to the lads, you'll love Zayn."

Zayn, the name ringed a bell. And then a image appeared in my head, tanish skin, smoky brown eyes, darkly lashed.

"He's an attractive lad," Harry said his toning seemed to be smiling. "And he knows it. He's the perfect definition of tall, dark, and handsome."

Tall, dark, and handsome. Do they even exist? I didn't bother to care because sleep was coming to me, my eyelids felt heavy and the more I struggled to keep them open, the more I had to shake myself awake. So I gave in, using Harry's deep lovely voice as a lullaby. And I had to admit, he's voice was worth listening too.