Chapter 4

—Harry—

"She gave me the best sexual drive ever," I told Ed as I drank from my beer.

I was at a pub with one of my best mates, Ed Sheeran. And I couldn't get the girl, Alicia out of my head. It's not that I was in love or anything, but I wanted her.

"So just do what you do," Ed spoke, "invite her to get some drinks, talk, little touches here and there, and then have sex."

I give out a laugh. "If only it was that easy," I said. "She's not that type; you should've seen her at the bridal room. Man, her curves are just delicious."

I licked my lips as I replayed our snog session, she was very good kisser and her lips were so lush and perfect. For the first time, I actually enjoyed kissing a girl. I remembered talking to Liberty as I stared at Alicia.

"You want me to take the pony back?" I asked Liberty. "And make Hope upset," faking hurt.

I eyed Alicia, her hands were behind her back, and she was looking at the ground. I knew for sure she was uncomfortable, but I liked it.

"Alicia," I spoke, breaking her out of her thoughts.

She looked up at me. "Yeah," she asked uncertainly.

"Do you reckon that I take away the pony?"

She looked at me and a little blush crept up to her cheeks. She then looked at Liberty before answering. "Are you considering to take care of it?" Her question was aimed at me, filled with sarcasm.

She played back, nice. "No," I answered looking at her.

She shrugged her shoulders, "Then maybe we shouldn't keep it."

Liberty laughed looking at both of us, "Okay then," she said with a hint of humor. "I'll keep it. For the sake of Hope."

And just like that, someone called Alicia over and she just left with no goodbye. Liberty gave me a hug and a goodbye from her behalf. After that, I didn't want to linger with the Travies, disrespectable folks. So I just went away, and I did earn a glare from the groom, Neal. I smirked to myself and left. I hadn't known why I went to the party, but I was glad I did in the end or else I wouldn't have that snog from Alicia.

"Go meet her?"

Ed's proposal snapped me out of my thoughts, was he crazy. Where taking about the Travies, we're family enemies. I just went to the wedding to make a commotion, didn't work out though.

"Are you crazy?" I ask in disbelief. "She's a Travie, I'm a Styles we're miles apart."

"And you guys end up in a room, kissing each other like there's no tomorrow," Ed snickered.

I smirk, "Unbelievable, isn't it?"

"Very," Ed nods and orders another drink. After tipping the man he takes a drink and blinks several times. He was going to get wasted today. "Why are you two enemies again?"

"Family enemies," I correct. "Her father cut out money for us because my mother couldn't pay for the gas we used to use. They have a huge business for oil and they find oil as well." I shake my head in sadness. "They're loaded and can't even give it out to charity."

Ed gave a hiccup. "Is Alicia like that?"

"Dunno," I shrug. "But that doesn't matter, I need to see her."

Ed nods several times and then gives out a burp. "Too bad you're going to New York tomorrow."

I give out a groan and run a hand through my hair, "Thanks for reminding me." I slump in frustration and take a glance at Ed. His body was slump and he looked like he might pass out. I wrap a hand around his waist and wave at the waiter. We step out of the pub and the summer air hits me, filled with sweat and passion. It was humid and I was starting to sweat and fall due to Ed's weight. I struggled to keep him up and called a cab over. No way was I going to drive in this state.