Chapter 36

—Alicia—

I was home now.

In the kitchen, eating ice cream after coming back from Emeralds. Apparently I was getting better, color was on my cheeks but I dismissed it because nothing of that sort happened. Harry and I hung out only once.

And had sex with him.

No biggie.

Very biggie, my mind reasoned.

I was sore and truthfully told, my legs felt like jello and my inner thighs felt like they were being hammered. But it was worth it. The sex was mind-blowing, amazing, I would add in more but it couldn't be explained. It was just utterly perfect beyond perfect and I enjoyed myself.

Yes, I was afraid but Harry eased me out. Erased my tension and turned my inside out and I loved it. Especially when he said I know the difference between having sex and making love? What the hell was that supposed to mean? When he said that I didn't answer, rather I dismissed that and spoke about things. From current world events to his life and then he wanted to know more about me.

I, being the awkward one I am also closed that route off. Instead I said, "I have to shower." And I hoped he would reply with, "Let's shower together." Because I was up for another good pounding and ready to yell out daddy if I had too. But the stayed in bed and cleaned up the bed discarding last night's sheets.

"Oi."

Fingers snapped in my face breaking me from last night's memories. I glance up to see Ka-o smirking down at me, "Finally got your attention. Seems like you can't get something off your mind."

"Yeah, the fact that your head is so far down your ass I'm not really surprised you said that," I snigger.

Ka-o didn't say anything but questioned about last night.

"How was the party?"

"Good."

"Had fun."

"Not really."

"What did you do?"

Had sex.

"Nothing, greeted guests."

"Was Harry a good host?"

"It wasn't his party, idiot"

He shrugged and continued on, "How were the drinks?"

"Expectional."

I dug my spoon inside the ice cream bucket, trying to get the hard chip off.

"How were the guests?"

"Bland."

"Hella."

"Hella bland," I scoop up a large amount of ice cream, not bothering Ka-o's twenty questions.

"The food?"

"Marvelous?"

"And Harry?"

"Perfect."

I gagged on my spoon and quickly shook my head, pointing a finger at Ka-o, "You shit! I knew you would say that!"

Ka-o laughed, slapping the kitchen counter top. "And if I asked how was Harry's dick, you would've said phenomenal."

I turned red, throwing the spoon a Ka-o. He ducked and cackled while I frantically made sure my emotions were in check. "Oh c'mon Aly," Ka-o pretended to wipe a tear from his eye, "I knew you went to his place and did the dirty."