Chapter 25

—Harry—

Closing the door behind me, I walk towards the kitchen and sit on a black barstool. I spin around and wipe my oily hands on my sweats and smile to myself. Alicia was a fine specimen and perfection in my eyes. Small, petite, and perfectly curvy, any man would devour her. Then I frown recalling the night where I found her bloody and beat up. I was sure something bad happened to her and I knew for sure Nick raised hands on her, inflicting the bruises.

I narrow my eyes to the floor, that fucker is going to die. No man raises his hands on a woman no matter what she does. I'm pretty sure no woman would raise her hands on her boyfriend for cheating or some other shit.

No, but they write breakup songs which become chart toppers.

I grin as I think about it, Miss Swift was sure going to bring up another chart topper but frankly I didn't mind at all. It was her life, she does what she wants and I respect woman like that. What happened is done; I couldn't change even if I tried. But I did want to change what happened with Alicia, poor girl got stuck in an elevator and she had other shit going on.

But that rub down wouldn't have happened.

Sadly, it was true. And moreover, I liked very much. My hands on her small delicate back caressing her skin and watching her shoulders quiver in delight right under my palms. It was nice knowing I could bring a woman just by a little touches here and there. It definitely boosted up my confidence about bringing pleasure. I turned my head to the side when I heard the door click and out came Alicia, dressed in a long sleeve sweater and gray old sweats.

Alicia looked at me and then looked down walking towards the kitchen. I swerve in the barstool and rest my now folded palms on the marble surface. She opens the fridge and gets a bottle of cold water out, placing it on the kitchen counter. I could see the side of her reflection and grin in pleasure as her cheeks are tinted with rosy pink.

"Would you like something?" Alicia asks, her voice clear. And here I thought she wouldn't be able to talk. I smile, "Sure." Then add, "Salad would be nice."

She turns her head towards me, shock written on her face. "You want a salad?" Her question rings disbelieve.

I nod and smirk. "Why, can't make a salad? I'll show you." I was about to stand when Alicia said. "Stop." I sit back down and look at her with clear amusement. "I know how to make a salad. I'll make it for you."

She was clearly annoyed at my remark and that made me smile. Getting her annoyed somehow turned me on. Now I couldn't wait till she got angry. I watch her move around the kitchen and she was aware that I was boldly starting at her. She went to the fridge and got some raspberry sauce out and peppers. I look at her in confusion. "Alicia, I wanted a salad."

"I know," She said in annoyance. "I'll make you one." Then she turned to face me and gave the cutest and charming smiles of all time. "After all I do have to thank you for saving my life and for that heavenly rub down."

It was shocking to see her demeanor change all of a sudden and it caused me to smirk at her as she stared adding ingredients to the mixing bowl. "Well now that you think about it, I want to indulge myself."

"And how will you do it?" She asks as she stared dicing.

I chuckle, making Alicia turn her head towards me. I prop my elbow up making my chin rest in a cup of my palms. "I want to indulge myself in you."

Her blue eyes widen and I watch her take in a sharp deep breath. Her face registers in shock and I can't help but smile a little, pushing her buttons a little bit further. Then her eyes narrow at me and she turns around, going back to preparing the salad. "What?" I ask. "You asked me and I told you. And anyways, you are my student right?"