[I Can't Tell You] JJ

(This is a request for Savannahobxfan I hope you enjoy :)

And by the way italics mean you're having a dream 

Right now me, Pope, John B, JJ and Kiara were all chilling in the chateau just talking. My head was on Kiara's shoulder and her arm was round my shoulders.

You see, me and her have been best friends since. I don't even know when it's been that long.

"Wait y/n and Kiara?" I looked over at John B when he asked the question.

"Why do you two like? Cuddle all the time? And kiss each other on the cheek?"

We both looked at each other and just shrugged our shoulders.

"Me and Kie have been best friends since god knows when. So I think it's just something that we've always done? Why you jealous?" I playfully winked.

I saw JJ tense and walk out of the chateau then I got off Kie's shoulder.

"I'll be back." I walked out to the front porch and saw JJ sitting on the sofa looking out onto the march.

"Are you okay?" I sat next to him and tried to hold his hand but he pulled it away.

"No. No I'm not! The girl I like I can't tell if she's gay or not or likes my best friend!" I laughed when I realised he was talking about me.

"One I'm not gay, me and Kiara are just best friends. And I don't like John B. I like you too." JJ turned to look at me with relief in his eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I only jokingly flirt with John B. But if you ask me to be your girlfriend then I won't anymore?"

I saw a smirk fall on his lips. "Okay. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I gave him a hug and he pulled me onto his lap. I saw the pouges through the window.

"I think they all heard our conversation."

JJ turned around then we saw the 3 idiots all turn around and pretend to carry on their conversation.

"Come on. Let's go in." I grabbed JJ's hand as we walked into the chateau and sat on the sofa next to Kiara.

"Wow JJ admitted his feelings well done." Pope told us two.

"Yeah at least I have the guts to do it." JJ said pulling me onto his lap.

The 5 us spent the whole afternoon/prevening just talking.

"I've got to get back my parents want me back home." Kiara said getting up from the sofa.

"I'll walk you home." Pope got up and stretched as I got up and hugged Kiara then she kissed me on the cheek.

"Love you!"

"Love you too Kiara!" Pope and Kiara left the chateau and it was just me, JJ and John B.