[A kiss for a secret] JJ

I was watching TV in the chateau because my parents were fighting AGAIN and I just needed some space. "You know what ice cream." I said as I looked down at the cookie dough. "You're the only stable thing in my life." I was watching Wandavision while eating cookie dough until I heard JJ shout.

"John B! John B! John B!" He came running in and I looked at him weirdly.

"Why you so sweaty and - disgusting?"

"Don't worry. Is John B here?"

"If he didn't answer to his name then he's not here." I said getting up and grabbing my phone.

"Well where is he?"

"If I knew. I would tell you. But he's prob making out with Sarah or something. What's wrong? I've been told I'm good at fixing situations." I said patting the seat next to me.

"No, no I can't tell you." JJ was freaking out, his hands were in his hair, he was pacing he looked like a mess.

"Come on it can't be that bad." I said walking up to him.

"No, it is!" He stormed into the kitchen and hit a beer bottle off the cabinet.

"Hey calm down!" I said walking over to him he was like a dangerous dog.

"Fuck off Y/n!" He pointed his finger at me and I saw a bit of his stomach and there was a bruise on it.

Then I realised.

"Do you want me to clean up your cuts?" I asked in a calm way.

"How the fuck did you know that?" He walked straight up to me. "Did John B tell you?"

"When you were shouting at me and pointed at me your top lifted up a bit." I said walking away a bit.

Then I saw JJ calm down a bit. "Yeah. That would help me a lot." I nodded my head and he followed me into the bathroom. 

I grabbed the cotton pads and some water and started dabbing them on JJ. "I can tell this hurts you. Whenever you want me to stop just say it." I say getting another cotton pad.

He didn't say anything he just looked forward and occasionally in my eyes. "There we go." I cut off the stitch. "All done. I am a good woman after all." I said laughing and putting the stuff away.

"You're such a good woman." JJ said sarcastically.

"I know I am." I put the box away and we walked back into the living room.

I put Wandavision back on and grabbed my ice cream then me and JJ chilled on the sofa. While in the middle of the next episode JJ kept looking at me and there was an awkward silence. "What's wrong?" I said pausing the TV and turning to JJ.

"Nothing."

"I just cleaned bruises and scratches there's an awkward silence. Just tell me. I won't judge and I won't tell anyone." I said getting closer to him.

"I don't want to. It's not something I can just spill out." He was looking out the window and biting his nails.

"If you tell me I'll kiss you." I said turning to my last resort.