[High] Pope

Me, JJ and Pope were all driving round the outer banks trying to hide John B from the cops.

"Where do we go??" Pope asked panicking to much.

"Babe chill it's fine." I said in the drivers seat.

"No we're going to die! We're getting arrested! I won't be able to go to college! Omg!" JJ slapped him round the face to try and calm him down and it low key worked.

"Pope chill. It'll be fine. Do you not know that I can lie my way out of any situation, and your girlfriend is literally the best hider." JJ said hoping to reassure him.

"Shit! There's cops!" John B broke. I pulled off the main road and just drove round the pouge area just looking around 'looking' for our friends.

"Did we lose them?" I asked looking at all the mirrors.

"Yeah I think so. Holy shit JJ why did you light that?" I looked behind to see JJ smoking a line.

"JJ what the hell?!?" I shouted at him.

"What? It calms me down? Pope have some!" JJ passed the cigarette to pope and he thought for a moment then smoked it.

"Pope what the hell?!?" I shouted at his actions.

"Babe it's fine it was only one! It's not going to affect me."

I was annoyed right now and I could tell John B was as well but JJ on the other hand was far to gone to care.

"Have another!"

"JJ stop getting my boyfriend high!" I took the tiny bit of cigarette left and flicked it out the window.

"Babe what the hell??" Pope was high at this point and I was giving him a death stare.

"Come on. You told me to ease up."

"Yeah and getting high wasn't an idea."

***********

JJ and Pope were higher then the clouds at this point and it was annoying me a bit.

"Babe kiss me!" I moved my head and saw Pope nearly fall over.

"Ha!" JJ laughed. Right now we were in the Cameron's massive back garden while John B was talking to Sarah and I was left babysitting the goofballs.

"Whatcha ya doing?" Pope rested his head on my shoulder and I looked down at him.

"Babysitting my idotic boyfriend and his best friend."

We both turned to look at JJ and he was taking a piss in the bushes.

"Oh yeah. Baby just like that." He moaned which made me gag.

"Does he think he's getting a blow job?" Pope asked me as he slung his arm round my shoulder.

"By the looks of it." We both laughed then JJ stumbled over but left his dick out.

"JJ! PUT IT AWAY!" I shouted turning around. I heard him snicker behind me then a zip. Then I hopefully turned around. And saw JJ's pants thank god.

"What do we do now?" Pope asked maybe his brain cells are kicking in.

"I don't know. Maybe just hang out? In the Cameron's back garden?" Then his brain cells disappeared.

We sat down. Pope and JJ were having some high ass conversations that I wasn't paying attention to.

"Shit!" I looked to the house and a spotlight turned on. Us three got up, ran out the gate and back to the car.

"Drive!" Pope some how landed in the drivers seat and then he crashed into the fence on the side of the road.

"Holy shit Pope!" I shouted while JJ was laughing in the background.

"Chill y/n! He's just blowing off some steam!"

Holy shit. JJ is in the back of the car smoking some more weed. My once smart boyfriend is now high and is driving crashing into everything and I was left babysitting them.

Definitely getting John B back.