[Jealous] Rafe

(A/n hey this is a request for multi4imagines hope you enjoy. If you want to request comment or message me).

I was driving to the shop and as I parked someone got in my way. "Move you dirty pouges!" I said sarcastically as I realised who it was. 

"What - oh hey y/n!" John B said to me as I got out the car.

"Oh look it's the one and only kook we like!" JJ said as he stopped running.

"Why thank you. I feel so honoured that you like me I don't know what I would do without you." I said sarcastically.

"Anyway what you doing right now?" John B asked me.

"Well according to my nonexistent social life and that my boyfriend is hanging out with his besties and my mum not caring. Um nothing."

"Uh good! To the wreck!" JJ said taking my keys and locking the car.

"Why can't we just take the car? It'll be easier."

"Yeah but it's expensive and the car is quicker but we haven't spoke in ages so we can talk."

"Isn't that what lunch is for?" I asked laughing as he pushed me towards the wreck.

"Why can't we talk twice?"

"In other words JJ needs the exercise so we're walking." John B said to me as JJ was off in his own world.

"You know what! I heard that! And I don't need the exercise I just hate cars but the movies really good."

Me, JJ and John B walked to the Wreck and the whole way there me and John B teased JJ about how he definitely needed to exercise. 

"Maybe I do need to exercise but it's not gonna stop me from eating this cheeseburger. Y/n you're paying right?" JJ asked as he stuffed his face to the cheeseburger. 

"I don't really have a choice now do I?" I said laughing.

Me and the boys had lunch there and were laughing away the whole time. God I missed these pouges. "Why did I order that ice cream sundae?" I asked going down the steps.

"Hey guys! Y/n!" I heard Kiara say as she walked out of the wreck.

"Hey. Why didn't we see you in there?" I asked her.

"My parents were making work in he kitchen I'm grounded from hanging around with these guys." She said jumping on JJ's back.

"Oh so I'm doing piggy backs now?" JJ asked pulling her up more.

"Yeah I say a race. Y/n hop on." John B said crouching down.

"Fine. A race back to my car?" I jumped on John B's back. "Three. Two. One!"

John B started running with me on his back which gave us a head start but then JJ and Kiara caught up.

"Ha eat out dust!" JJ said running past us. But he wish he didn't say that because we beat him to the car. 

"What did you say about us eating your dust JJ?" I said laughing and getting off John B's back.

"Yeah. We beat you by miles." John B said high fiving me.

"Okay okay no need to rub it in. But I've got to get to work it was nice seeing you again y/n." JJ said to me.

"Yeah you too I should probably had back to Rafe's." 

JJ threw me the keys and I waved goodbye to the pouges as I started driving off.

~ Rafe's P.O.V ~

Me and Topper were walking round talking about how we both hate our dads then I saw my girlfriend Y/n talking to some pouges.  

"What is she do talking to them?" I scoffed.

Topper looked over y/n then back to me. "You do know y/n knows literally everyone."

"Yeah but she doesn't have to talk to pouges. She's a kook talk to people on the same level of you." I said scoffing and walking away.

"Let's just get back she's coming round later so I'll talk to her then." I said as me and Topper walked back to mine.

I put on the TV then I heard a knock on the door. "It's open babe!" I shouted from the sofa.

"I'm back! The best girlfriend ever! Guess who I ran in too today!" She said coming and jumping on the sofa.

"You know my dad doesn't like it when you jump on the sofa."

"Since when did you listen to your dad? He hates you. And why are we downstairs?" Y/n whispered to me.

"My rooms getting redone and my dad's not home."

~ Your P.O.V ~

"Anyways guess who I ran into today!" I said excitedly.

"Let me guess disgusting pouges." Rafe said taking his drink.

"Yeah? How did you know? It was John B and his friends."

"I saw you. When John B was giving you a piggy back. Looked like you were having fun with the pouges wanna spend time with them instead of me?"

"I was having fun with the pouges and I don't wanna spend time with them over you. I only hung out with them because I nearly ran them over." I said standing up.

"But you didn't have to spend time with them! What was the point of it?! They're pouges. They don't matter!"

"Yes they do! They're my friends! What's wrong anyway?! I'm spending time with you!" I shouted at him.

"But you still spent time with them!"

"You know what stop being jealous there's nothing wrong with them!"

Rafe sighed then sat down on the sofa. "I can't stop being jealous okay? I just don't like you spending time with the pouges."

I sat down next to him and calmed down a little bit. "I know, I know. But you've got to deal with the fact that I'm friends with the pouges. You can still be jealous just don throw a hissy fit about it okay?"

He nodded his head. "I hate that you're friends with everyone."

"I hate that too. But how about we just watch a movie then have this argument. Never?"

Me and Rafe laughed then he pulled me info a hug. "That's a great idea."