[Then why did you do it] JJ

Me and JJ have been dating for a solid time. 11 months to be exact. And it's been  the best 11 months of my life. The pouges said they wanted a couple like ours, we've been on double dates worth John B and Sarah, sleepovers all the time and other things. He told me he loved me and I didn't know if I felt it back but a couple days after he told me I realised I did. It's perfect.

Well, was perfect.

Out of the blue JJ broke up with me. No one saw it coming. Not even John B his best friend. I've been doubting myself so much. Was it something I did or said? Did he never truly love me. Did he even wanted to date me?

"Hello? Earth to Y/n?" I jumped back into real life to see Kiara clicking his fingers in my face.

"Hm? What?" I asked standing up straight.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with the pouges. I don't think JJ's gonna be there, so it'll just be me and you with John B and Pope. Sounds good?"

"Yeah. Yeah."

Me and Kiara started walking to the chateau and as we approached we saw John B and Pope coming out.

"Hey girlies. I felt like we haven't seen you in ages." John B said to us but mainly to me.

"Well that's because you haven't I've been dying inside." I said laughing it off as if it was natural.

"Haven't we all." Pope said to me.

We all walked out to the boat and John B drove us to 'our spot' on the marsh.

"So I was doing some thinking." John B said sitting down with us.

"Oh that's dangerous." I said drinking a beer.

"Anyways. Y/n the reason we bought you out here was because we need to talk to you about JJ. I know you maybe don't want to - "

"I don't. But I think it's good to let my feelings out. What do you want to talk about?"

Pope and John B looked at each other and sighed. "JJ's already with another girl."

I didn't know what to say, I slouched my shoulders and sat there. "I- how do you know?"

"He came back to the chateau with a girl to hook up with. I thought it was just another random girl to take his mind off the break up. But in the morning he said that's she's his girlfriend. And she tried fitting in with us."

"But it didn't work at all. When you and JJ went out it was fine and there was a good flow but with her it's always awkward." Pope said finishing off John B.

"Do you know why he did it?" I asked.

"No that's what we're trying to figure out. Like we said we thought the hook up was normal but a girlfriend? Within two weeks? There's something wrong with that."

"Then why did we come out here? We could've talked about it in the chateau?"

"It's because JJ was bringing the girl round and I knew you didn't want to gave her. I'm so sorry y/n."

"It's fine. It's not your fault John B. But can we head back I don't want to be out here any longer."

John B nodded his head and started driving back to the chateau. "I'm so sorry babes." Kiara said rubbing my back.

"It's not you I need an apology from its JJ."

*******

It's been about a week since John B and Pope told me about JJ and his new bird. I still don't know how to react. But ever since all I see is JJ and the girl. They're always kissing in public but it's not like a peck on the lips it's a full on make out like they're gonna do it on the floor.

"Y/n we have some bad news." I took out my headphones when my dad came into my room.

"Yeah. What's up?"

He came over and sat on my bed and took a deep breath. "You're friend." He sighed again. "Amelia. She was surfing and went to hospital because she banged her head on a rock. And she didn't make it."

"I- " Yet again I didn't know how to react. "I've got to go." I picked up my headphones and phone and walked out my bedroom and in the house.

"Y/n I think we need to talk first."

I ignored my dad and walked to the secret spot at the beach. That was my safe place. Even though me and JJ discovered it, I still felt a connection with it. I put in my headphones and looked at the ocean as they hit the rocks thinking about what I just got told.

"Can I sit?"

~ JJ's P.O.V ~

I walked round the beach after I walked Danielle home. I didn't know what to think of her. She was the first girl that I saw after I broke up with y/n. I still don't know why I did it. As I was walking round the beach, I was about to walk to the hidden bit me and y/n found, but I heard crying. I quickly walked round and hid behind a rock as I looked over I realised it was y/n. I walked over and asked her.

"Can I sit?" She looked up but turned away. She didn't say anything but I sat a bit further away rather then next to her. "I need to talk you."

"I don't think you do. I've heard what you've been up to. There's nothing more to say." She still hasn't looked me in the eye.

"Y/n I knew what I did was fucked up. But you've got to realise - "

"What? That you didn't want to he in a relationship? But you go to another girl. I don't even know what to think about you even more."

"However you want and I know I deserve it."

"Can you leave? I have a lot on my plate and I don't think I can deal with you right now."

I nodded my head then walked away.

~ Your P.O.V ~

I watched him walk away but I needed to ask him the question I've been worrying about. "Did you ever love me?"

He stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Of course I did. I wouldn't of said it if I didn't feel it."

"Then why did you break up with me?"

"I don't know." And with that he took one last look at me then walked away.