[Looking At You] JJ

Imagine ~ JJ's never had feelings, like proper feelings for a girl

Imagine ~ JJ's never had feelings, like proper feelings for a girl. Before you. And he isn't exactly the best at trying to hide things. Especially when you're in the room or near him.

*******

"I think I may actually like her. I don't know what it could be it's just - " I got cut off by y/n walking in.

"Hey boys! JJ can you help me with this? Please," Y/n asked me. I went red as she spoke to me and all the boys looked at me smirking.

"Okay. Let be just grab a top then I'll be out." She nodded her head and walked out.

"Dude. Why don't you just do the work with your top off? She'll like that." John B said throwing me the top.

"I'm not working out without a top on. She may not like me back. And I haven't worked on my abs in a while."

"Doesn't mean you can't take your top of JJ. Now go help her! And ask her on a date!"

"Okay, okay Pope! I'm going!" I pulled on the t-shirt as I walked out and I saw y/n already in the van.

"You ready?" She asked as I climbed in.

"Yeah. And I was just wondering how long this would take us?" I started up the van and started driving off. Hoping that we'll be working with each other for a while.

"My boss said that we take as long as we want. As long as we get the job done." Okay I'm definitely taking my time.

"Why'd you ask?" I looked up at y/n and then thought quickly.

"Oh it's just. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out afterwards?"

"Oh yeah, sure! If we don't take so long that is!" Y/n said playfully winking.

"Well then good thing I put my speedy shoes on today." I said laughing as we nearly arrived at the place.