[Baby] John B

(A/n this is set 5 years in the future. So you and all the pouges are 21).

"Stop looking at JJ and stop curing." I said bopping Sylvie up and down in my arms.

"It's not me! She's hungry! Go make some milk and I'll hold her." JJ said trying to take her away from me.

"If you mean breast feeding I have to take her with me dipshit. But if you want to be helpful put some of this toys away." I said moving some Legos with my foot.

As I was walking Sylvie around the chateau I looked around and it was a complete mess. I don't mean to make it a mess, it just happens. John B and I never have time to clean it up. We're either  both working, both looking after Sylvie, one of us working the other looking after Sylvie and vise versa. God, I knew a baby was gonna be stressful.

"JJ I said clean up!" I shouted my mum instincts kicking in.

"Okay okay. Sorry mum." JJ said as he started picking up Legos and putting them in the box.

"You want some milk? You want food? Let's give you some food." I said as I walked Sylvie into the kitchen and started warming up some milk in the microwave.

"Woah. Are we in another dimension or is JJ cleaning up?" I heard John B say as he walked in through the door. "Hey babe." He said as he walked over to me. "And hello to you too little Sylvie."

She squealed in joy. She's barely seen much of him lately because she's been clinging on to me instead and John B's working to much.

"Do you want me to help with anything?" John B asked putting the food down on the counter tops.

"Could you take Sylvie please. The milk is in the microwave and can you just feed her please." I asked handing him Sylvie.

He nodded his head and greatly took her from my hands as I started to unpack the shopping.

"Finished tidying up!" JJ shouted from the living room.

Us three turned around and the toys were still scattered around the floor and only the Legos were put away.

"Can you put the rest of the toys away? Just because I asked you to put one thing away doesn't mean you can't do the rest!" I shouted at him.

"You do really sound like a mum babe!" John B said turning to me.

"Well I did push that little one out of me. I do hope I sound like a mum."

John B laughed which caused Sylvie to laugh as she chocked on her milk.

"Go help JJ tidy up then I'll go put her to sleep." John B said kissing me on the head.

I nodded my head and walked to the living room to see what JJ was doing.

"Good thing I always where a condom because I couldn't imagine living with this all the time." I heard JJ say.

"And you're not responsible enough for a baby either. You nearly stopped Sylvie the other day! How do you nearly drop a baby?!"

"Well don't tell your boyfriend to scare me when I have your kid in my hand." JJ shrugged.

Soon enough, I heard John B say goodnight to Sylvie and me and JJ finished tidying up the toys just when John B came out of her room.

"She'll be out until 1. Let's enjoy the quiet." John B said coming over to me and kissing me. "How are you? I didn't get to talk to you when I came in?"

"I'm not okay. We're living in a mess. And Sylvie's been crying more and we've got another child sitting on the sofa and I'm stressing out babe!"

"I know having two kids at 21 isn't easy." John B said laughing as he pulled me into his chest. "But we'll get through it together. Alright."

I nodded my head in his arms. But then something hit me. "Shit the medical bills? Did we pay them? Omg!"

"Woah woah woah. Chill. JJ reminded your mum to pay them and she did." John B said placing his hands on my shoulders.

"I am useful for one thing." JJ called from the sofa.

"God there's so much to worry about when being a mum." I sighed.

"I know one thing that might help." John B said as he eyed our surf boards. "We can make JJ look after Sylvie."

"As much as I hate a kid looking after another kid. I need a break." I turned to look at JJ. "We're going out! We don't know when we'll be back. But you're looking after Sylvie! Got it?"

"What? Oh yeah! Sure! She's asleep! I'll be fine."

"Okay just got clarification from JJ. Let's go surfing." I said as I started getting my stuff.

"Let's not try make a baby this time when we go surfing." John B said as he gave me my surfboard.

"You're the one that started the sex. That's on you. I can control myself. Not much I could say for you." I said kissing him.

"It takes two to make a baby."

"And it takes one to be horny!" I shouted running out of the chateau and towards the beach. It feels so nice to leave the house and not spend the whole day with a baby.

(A/n I exist. Yeah I've bee gone a while. School started up so I haven't been posting. But hopefully I'll try be more regular. But I can't make no promises. I hoped you enjoyed).