[I can't tell you - Part 2] JJ

(A/n after 2 people asking for a part 2 to 'I can't tell you' I decided to right one. So before you read this one go read 'I can't tell you' JJ imagine. Oh and also thank you for girl who requested it, if it wasn't for your idea for part 1 we wouldn't get a part 2. And I'm sorry I couldn't tag you my tags aren't working. But let's get on with it).

************

"Well then maybe we shouldn't be in a relationship then!"

"Okay maybe we shouldn't!" I walked out of the chateau with Kiara following me then I heard her say something to JJ.

"You're an asshole!"

Me and Kiara left, and we climbed in through my window because I didn't want to tell my mum. She doesn't even know about the Rafe incident.

"Are you alright?" Kie asked me as she rubbed my back.

"Not really. I like JJ, and if he really liked me he wouldn't break up with me just because I didn't want to have sex with him."

Tears ran down my face again and Kie pulled me into a hug.

"Since when did we go from binge watching movies every Friday night eating cookie dough. To JJ's breaking my heart."

A laugh came from the tears and I looked up at her.

"I love you. And thank you for being my best friend."

"I love you too. And you're very welcome."

We both laughed a little then I stood up and was about to wipe my tears but Kiara held my wrist.

"How about we go get some cookie dough and watch after and after we collided. Because I know you love Hardin Scott so much."

"I don't love him that much. And okay let's go get some cookie dough."

"You talk about him everyday."

"I used to. I don't anymore." I said poking Kie's shoulder.

We both walked round to the corner shop, and looked down the isles to find cookie dough while doing weird dances everywhere.

"YESS some good old cookie dough." I said kissing the tub countless times.

"Has it really been that long since you've had cookie dough."

"Uh yeah! It's 5 quid a tub I don't have that money,"

Kiara laughed at me and I playfully shoved her as she got her tub of ice cream.

"And no for the second best snack in the world." Kiara said as we walked down the sweet isle.

"[Your favourite chocolate] and popcorn!!" We both squealed because it was a combination we didn't mean to make it just happened.

"Let's go pay."I said walking over to the counter.

"That'll be - " I zoned out when I heard JJ's voice.

"I want to see her. She loves cookie dough - " I was cut out when Kiara handed me my tub.

"You good?"

"Yeah. Yeah."

"Well then come on babe."

I laughed then we walked out of the shop.

~ JJ's P.O.V ~

"You're an asshole!" Kiara shouted at me and I kicked the sofa over and over again until Pope stopped me.

"Hey. It's going to be okay. Y/n will forgive you. It'll take time."

"No it won't Pope!" I turned around quickly and felt him back away.

"I don't know what happened! And she won't tell me any time soon so. I just don't know what to do! I actually liked y/n and now she doesn't even want to talk to me!!"

I was walking round the chateau pulling my hair but John B stopped me.

"JJ. You need to chill. She's going to - "

"Fuck off! I don't want this right now! I want! I want y/n okay?!?!" A tear fell down my face and I sat in the sofa as Pope and John B came over to me.

"JJ. If you want her back. You're going to have to let off some steam." Pope was trying to comfort me but it wasn't working tears were just coming out.

"Pope's right. How about we go get some beer? Then make some s'mores? Bros night?" John B said already getting things to go to the shop.

"Come on idiots. We're going." He said to both of us. I wiped my eyes, then we started walking to the shop.

"Okay what'd you want?" We looked through the freezer isle looking through the beers but I couldn't get my mind off of y/n.

"JJ. Let's pick. Actually you can pick. This your Bros night you can choose." Pope said putting his arm round me.

"Okay. Okay."

I went up to the freezer and picked up 9 bottles of my favourite beer and handed 3 of them to the idiots.

I went pass the cookie dough in the freezer and I stopped.

"What's wrong?" JB asked me.

"I want to see her. She loves cookie dough, can we just go see her? I'll give her cookie dough."

I saw the two idiots roll their eyes but nod their heads as we headed to the counter. We put the beer bottles on the side then I looked over at the door and there were.

Y/n and Kiara.

"Y/n?" I saw her turn around Kie as well, then Kiara came over to me.

"Fuck off JJ!" She said then slapped me round the face.

"Y/n, I want to talk to you."

~ Your P.O.V ~

"Y/n, I want to talk to you." I looked over at Kie and JJ. And she was shaking her head trying to get me to leave but I walked towards JJ.

"What do you want to talk about JJ?" I said not looking him in the eye, which didn't last long because he lifted my head up.

"Us two. I did some thinking with the boys, I was wrong. I was an asshole. I shouldn't of pressured you into anything or made you do anything. I don't care if you're a virgin or not. I'll stay with you. Because you're my girlfriend. And I... I - I love you."

I looked up at JJ when he said I love you. "You don't have to say it back, but I do love you. I was being torn apart when Kiara called me an asshole." A tear fell from both of my eyes.

"JJ I need to. I'm - I'm not a virgin. It's something that happened in the past though." Tears came through just thinking about it, but JJ quickly wiped them away.

"I don't care, I'll be ready when you're ready." We were having a cute moment but then the lady at the till stopped us.

"Oh just kiss him already." I laughed a little then kissed JJ on the lips.

I pulled apart and smiled then looked him in the eyes.

"I'm not ready to tell you yet. But... I'll tell you. When I'm ready."

He held my hand then looked at me.

"When you're ready."