[Secret] Rafe

"Come on one kiss." Rafe said whispering in my ear during the party. "I've seen you eyeing me all night, one kiss won't do no harm."

I looked into his eyes at utter shock, our parents have been rivals since college. Our families absolutely despise each other.

"Am I gonna have to pull it on you, or do you want this as much as I do?"

But all that rivalry left my brain as soon as my lips connected to his. The kiss was heated, rough, needed everything was being poured into this kiss. The people around us disappeared in my mind as he pushed me onto the kitchen counter.

"Rafe." I said as he kissed along my jaw. "We can't do this here."

"Well my bedroom is one flight of stairs away from us."

I don't know what was talking in my head, the alcohol in my body or my heart. Probably the alcohol. "Well you better hurry up and get me there." I whispered in his ear.

I heard him grunt and he pulled me off the counter. We made it halfway up the stairs until Sarah shouted throughout the house.

"Everyone leave and help clean! My parents are on their way back!"

Everyone's face looked around to one another in confusion.

"Help us clean up or parties like this will never happen! AGAIN!" And with those words people started cleaning up.

"When she said 'us' I think she meant you as well." I said to Rafe.

"Well I'm busy. Now come on my bedroom is that one right there." He said pointing.

"Rafe your parents are coming home. My dad would kill me if he knew I slept with you." Suddenly my smart self was now working. Probably the worst time to kick in.

"Well then they won't find out."

"Rafe no. I've gotta go."

"Y/n! Hurry up! All the hot waters going to be used up!" My brother Ryan shouted at me.

"Yeah yeah!" I shouted back.

I turned off the shower and wrapped myself in a towel while walking out the bathroom a flipping odd my brother. "I wasn't even in there that long."

"You were in there for 30 minutes! We've got to leave in an hour!"

I rolled my eyes and walked into my bedroom. Why couldn't he just use the other bathroom. Brothers are such dickheads.

"Y/n! The dress I left you is in your wardrobe!" My mum shouted up to me.

"Okay!" I opened my wardrobe and pulled out the dress.

"Oh yay

"Oh yay. Effort." I rolled my eyes. Even though I love these events, I hated the effort you had to put in. Fancy makeup, fancy outfit and heels that hurt your feet until the sun comes up, quite literally.