[At least we didn't] Pope

"Just the two of us." I said as I pulled Pope's hat off of his head.

"But what if the pogues catch us? They'll be so annoyed." Pope asked sitting up from my chest.

"Well you wanna live on the edge more often. This will be one way." I said pulling him back down on my lips. He kissed me back and small groan left his left as he pulled away.

"I hate when you get your way y/n."

"You love it really."

Pope reattached his lips onto mine as we continued making out. His fingers ran down my body and he tried his best to untie the back of my bikini top.

"You're always going to have trouble with that baby." I said pulling away and untying it.

"I just let you take control occasionally." Pope said as he reattached his lips to mine pulling away my bikini top and leaning down to kiss my breasts.

I let out a moan and arched my back. God, I swear Pope gets better every time. He undone my shorts and took off my bikini bottoms in one.

"Oh god Pope." I groaned.

I pulled his head up to mine so he could stop playing between my legs and play with my lips. He didn't stay there long as he made hickeys down my neck.

"Pope." I moaned.

"I knew that was your sweet spot." He said as he moved his leg and I felt his hard on in between my legs. God thank the lord's for tight swim shorts.

Pope moved his face down my body and in between my legs and he started pulling down his swim shorts teasing me.

"Stop teasing. I thought you didn't want to get caught?" I asked so he could hurry up.

"Maybe I've changed my mind." He said kissing along my neck before he met my lips. I moved my arms up and down his chest and towards his abs and getting further down to his dick. I gave it a little squeeze and he gave a light groan.

"It's not nice to tease is it baby?" I asked whispering in his ear.

"No it's not." Pope said whispering back and kissing down my body.

He rubbed my clit while leaving hickeys on my stomach. I moaned god can he hurry up.

"Omg Pope." I moaned arching my back.

"You're the needy one." He said. Pope pulled his finger back and looked down at me. "But I guess I've pushed you enough."

"Good." I moaned.

He slid into me and our moans and groans filled the bedroom. He started thrusting into me but then he stopped because we both heard the same noise.

"Where the hell would they be?" JJ asked. Just as Pope was about to pull out I stopped him.

"Don't even think about it." I said kissing him and pulling him back in.

"Looks like you'll just have to be quiet then." Pope said as he thrusted into me.

He placed his hand on my hips and one on the side of my head. "Hm Pope." I said as he hit the spot.

"Be quiet baby girl." He said kissing down my neck.

I arched my back into Pope as I kept scratching down his back, I know he loves it when I do that.

"Mhm." Pope groaned moving away from my neck.

"Be quiet babe. JJ's outside." I said pulling the same card he did.

He thrusted deeper into me and he hit my g-spot a way he hasn't before. "Omg Pope!" I shouted.

I moaned and at I couldn't care less. Pope thrusted deeper into me and I was about to cum but he felt it before I did.

"Come on babygirl." I moaned as I rode out my high and I felt Pope cum inside me.

"Omg." Pope said out of breath as he plopped down next to me.

"I don't think they'll be coming on the boat ride with us." I heard John B say.

"Yeah that's a no!" Pope shouted as he pulled me next to him.

"Well at least we didn't get walked on." I said pulling him in for a deep kiss.

"Meh. We would've carried on anyways."

"Probably." I said laughing.

(A/n hi I'm still alive. I haven't had a good past couple days so I wasn't in a good space to write, but I'm good now! I'm not dying! So I decided to write a welcome back one with a bit of smut. It's not amazing but it's still something. Anyways I'm trying to post more regular now. Hoped you enjoyed).